Subject: bug#9960: Compiling Emacs trunk with MSVC

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 00:11:02 -0500

> From: Fabrice Popineau <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 09:06:21 +0100
> Cc: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], 
> 	[email-masked]
> 
> Emacs compiles, bootstraps itself and loads on w64.
> The diffs are not so large, I need to review them before
> sending a patch, but they are mainly located in
> alloc.c/gmalloc.c/ralloc.c .
> I guess now I will have to use it a little bit to see if it is
> stable. I'll try to put binaries on web access later this week
> if anybody wants to test (64 bits dll are needed too, zlib and
> so on).

Great, thanks.

If you don't mind, I'd urge you to sign legal papers.  That would
greatly simplify accepting changes from you in the future.  If you
agree, please ask Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> or Chong
Yidong <[email-masked]> to send you the paperwork.