Subject: 24.0.90; c-mode wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p

From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 22:33:05 -0400

When writing some code, I ended up with the following error backtrace.
I currently don't have a repeatable example, so I am hoping that the
backtrace itself gives some insight into what might be happening here.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p (64 . 210))
  c-looking-at-inexpr-block((64 . 210) (64 . 210))
  c-inside-bracelist-p(229 ((64 . 210) (64 . 210) 229 (64 . 210) 229 (64 . 210) 229 (64 . 210) 229 (64 . 210) (64 . 210) 229 (64 . 210) 229 (64 . 210) 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 ...))
  c-guess-basic-syntax()
  c-indent-line()
  #[nil "\302\303 !\210\304>\203.\212\305 \210\306\307x\210\305 \210\310 )i\310 X\203'\311	!\202,\212\311	!))\207 \207" [indent-line-function column syntax-propertize line-end-position (indent-relative indent-relative-maybe) beginning-of-line "\n 	" nil current-indentation indent-line-to] 2 2092534 nil]()
  c-indent-command(nil)
  c-indent-line-or-region(nil nil)
  call-interactively(c-indent-line-or-region nil nil)

In GNU Emacs 24.0.90.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2011-10-22 on maru
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11101000
configured using `configure  'CFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0' '--without-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--enable-maintainer-mode' '--with-x-toolkit=lucid''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: C/l

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> M-x m a n <return> a t o i 
<return> C-x o C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-p <switch-frame> C-a C-k C-p C-p C-e <M-backspace> 
m a l l o c ( 0 ) ; <return> <return> <tab> f o r SPC 
( ; ; ) SPC { <return> } <return> } C-p C-e <C-return> 
<tab> <return> <return> <tab> r e t u r n SPC 0 ; <return> 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n <return> <return> C-p 
C-p <tab> p r i n t f * ( <backspace> <backspace> <tab> 
<tab> <tab> <tab> M-x t o g g l e - d e b <tab> e r 
<tab> <return> <tab> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <switch-frame> 
<down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> 
<double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> 
<mouse-5> <double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <down-mouse-4> <mouse-4> <down-mouse-5> <mouse-5> 
<double-down-mouse-5> <double-mouse-5> <down-mouse-4> 
<mouse-4> <double-down-mouse-4> <double-mouse-4> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <switch-frame> C-x o C-x o <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <switch-frame> 
C-x h M-w C-x b f o o <return> C-y C-x o C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n <tab> C-g C-g C-a SPC SPC <tab> SPC SPC <tab> 
C-p C-p <tab> C-p C-p C-p C-a C-SPC C-n <tab> C-n <tab> 
C-p C-p C-p <tab> C-p C-p C-p <tab> C-p C-p C-p <tab> 
C-x h C-M-\ C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-e <tab> ( M-x 
r e p o r t - e m a <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Checking new news...done
Mark set [3 times]
c-inside-bracelist-p: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, (64 . 210)
Don't touch it!  It's the History Eraser Button, you fool! [2 times]
c-inside-bracelist-p: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, (64 . 210) [3 times]
Mark set
c-inside-bracelist-p: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, (64 . 210) [5 times]
Mark set [2 times]
Indenting region... done
syntax: ((statement 259)), indent: 4

Load-path shadows:
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/contrib/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-song
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-indent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-font-lock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-words hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-words
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init
/home/md5i/src/elisp/psvn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psvn
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-what-beat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/hex-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/md4
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/format-spec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/color
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/password-cache
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/netrc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/sasl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/imap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/tls
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/dns
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/net/dig
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/message
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/shr hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/home/md5i/src/bzr/emacs/local/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5

Features:
(shadow emacsbug debug cus-start cus-load org-wl org-w3m org-vm
org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp
ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs vc-hg nroff-mode noutline outline tramp-sh rect time-stamp
whitespace tabify man cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs make-mode dired-aux
tramp-cache vc-bzr gud newcomment shr-color color shr gnus-uu yenc etags
novice dabbrev python-21 python vc-git info gnus-fun jka-compr
multi-isearch gnus-dup bbdb-hooks gnus-draft browse-url vc-dispatcher
vc-svn mule-util sort ansi-color gnus-cite flow-fill gnus-async
gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 epa-file
epa epg network-stream starttls nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc
nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com nnml gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-cache
edmacro kmacro gnus-demon nntp gnutls nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader flyspell ispell server uptimes pp
uniquify warnings descr-text help-mode view tramp tramp-compat
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp assoc
gnus-util time-date tramp-loaddefs time sieve-manage password-cache
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util sgml-mode psvn wid-edit log-edit
pcvs-util add-log diff-mode easy-mmode inf-caml camldebug thingatpt
derived shell pcomplete caml-types caml-emacs caml-font caml advice
help-fns advice-preload compile imenu message sendmail format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-load generic-x debian-el debian-el-loaddefs
dired-x easymenu dired bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone ange-ftp comint
regexp-opt ring cl tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Michael Welsh Duggan
([email-masked])