Subject: valgrind warning: Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s) in redisplay_window

From: Dan Nicolaescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 17:55:03 -0400

valgrind gives this warning on emacs -Q, lucid toolkit, compiled -g -O0

==7776== Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)
==7776==    at 0x44F58B: redisplay_window (xdisp.c:15575)
==7776==    by 0x4496BF: redisplay_window_0 (xdisp.c:13573)
==7776==    by 0x5D3DBF: internal_condition_case_1 (eval.c:1537)
==7776==    by 0x449632: redisplay_windows (xdisp.c:13553)
==7776==    by 0x44864F: redisplay_internal (xdisp.c:13130)
==7776==    by 0x4463AF: redisplay (xdisp.c:12353)
==7776==    by 0x53A8C6: read_char (keyboard.c:2443)
==7776==    by 0x54895A: read_key_sequence (keyboard.c:9290)
==7776==    by 0x5387ED: command_loop_1 (keyboard.c:1447)
==7776==    by 0x5D3C46: internal_condition_case (eval.c:1499)
==7776==    by 0x5380F7: command_loop_2 (keyboard.c:1158)
==7776==    by 0x5D35D0: internal_catch (eval.c:1256)
==7776== 

The line in question is 
      aggressive =
      scrolling_up
      ? BVAR (current_buffer, scroll_up_aggressively)
      : BVAR (current_buffer, scroll_down_aggressively);
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This one