Subject: Re: 24.1.50; unexec/unexmacosx doesn't grok GCC 4.6+ sections

From: Samuel Bronson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 21:40:56 -0400

The status of this is that I got sidetracked trying to get bzr to do
the equivalent of "git rebase -i", and eventually I stopped messing
with the relevant Mac.

It looks like I did rebase at some point, not remembering that I'd
given a revision-number based link.

The changes are still available on the lp:~naesten/emacs/nexstep-stuff
branch, and I've now also imported the branch into git; you can see it
at http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/naesten-guest/emacs.git/log/?h=nextstep-stuff
or get it using e.g. "git fetch
git://anonscm.debian.org/git/users/naesten-guest/emacs.git
nextstep-stuff".

(*Most* of the changes on that branch actually seem to be in unexmacosx.c.)

I have not, however, rebased the branch since it's abandonment; it's
still based on emacs-24.1-1709-g2faa523

I could attempt to rebase at least some of this (I don't expect it
will all rebase cleanly), but I'd have to find a place to set up the
iMac in order to do this properly.

On 8/9/14, Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Glenn Morris wrote:
>> Samuel Bronson wrote:
>> > You can see my changes at:
>> > http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~naesten/emacs/nextstep-stuff/revision/108754
>> Sorry for lack of response. If you have a patch that fixes this, could
>> you just send it here please? (The launchpad repo is hard to follow.)
>
> What the status on this.  Has this been merged into trunk yet?
>
> When I look at the above launchpad page, I see a commit that seems
> completely unrelated.
>
>
>         Stefan
>