Subject: bug#9918: 24.0.90; lazy-highlighting in Info mode

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:21:33 +0100

BTW, whatever the patch be, there is a second issue (discovered by
Drew) that should be addressed:

The first time Isearch is fails inside an Info node, you get the
"initial node" message, and then, typing another "C-s" have the effect
of continuing the Isearch across subsequent info nodes.  But this
behavior sometimes fails.  For example:

1. Go to Info node "(emacs)Intro".
2. Type "C-s extensible C-s C-s".
--> Here you've got the "initial node" message. OK.
3. Type "C-s".
--> (Observed) The "initial node" message is removed, and everything
remains the same.  You have to type "C-s" again to continue the search
in subsequent nodes.
--> (Expected) The Isearch is continued across subsequent nodes,
without the need of an extra "C-s".

-- 
Dani Moncayo