Subject: Re: bug#9914: 24.0.91; htmlfontify.el: Add support for code block fontification on ODT export

From: Jambunathan K <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:10:08 +0530

Chong Yidong <[email-masked]> writes:

> Jambunathan K <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> There are 5 patches.  The patches are generated with "git
>> format-patch" so the changelogs are embedded within the patch
>> themselves. I had downloaded htmlfontify separately and put it under
>> local git before generating the patches.
>
> Please attach the entire patch, as a diff against Emacs trunk, including
> the ChangeLog.  Thanks.

I will let Vivek review the patches first.  He can take the Changelog in
individual patches as a cue.  I will wait for his `preliminary' feedback
before making additional changes.

IMO, he has all the information that is needed to review the patch at
this moment.

The patches should apply cleanly since htmlfontify doesn't change or
hardly changes much.

Jambunathan K.