Subject: valgrind warning in coding.c:coding_set_destination

From: Dan Nicolaescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:38:40 -0400

valgrind ./temacs 

produces this warning:

==30382== Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)
==30382==    at 0x499251: coding_set_destination (coding.c:1046)
==30382==    by 0x4B477A: decode_coding (coding.c:7022)
==30382==    by 0x4B7317: decode_coding_object (coding.c:7671)
==30382==    by 0x63610F: Fcall_process (callproc.c:813)
==30382==    by 0x5D6C07: Ffuncall (eval.c:2956)
==30382==    by 0x5D5ECA: Fapply (eval.c:2479)
==30382==    by 0x5D6C07: Ffuncall (eval.c:2956)
==30382==    by 0x622C5B: exec_byte_code (bytecode.c:785)
==30382==    by 0x5D77BA: funcall_lambda (eval.c:3205)
==30382==    by 0x5D6F4C: Ffuncall (eval.c:3023)
==30382==    by 0x622C5B: exec_byte_code (bytecode.c:785)
==30382==    by 0x5D77BA: funcall_lambda (eval.c:3205)
 
 This looks like setup_coding_system (or whatever else initializes struct
 coding_system) does not initialize the src_pos field.