Subject: bug#9898: 24.0.90; doc of :key-sequence

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 15:52:37 +0200

[email-masked] writes:

> As far as I can tell, `:key-sequence nil' doesn't actually do anything
> different from just not specifying `:key-sequence' at all (with the
> minor exception that passing both `:keys STRING' and `:key-sequence nil'
> causes the `:keys STRING' to be ignored).  So I propose just removing
> both `:key-sequence nil' paragraphs.

Looks like Stefan did something along those lines last year:

commit 5734339f4017836a2b171071056a320899a7c8e5
Author:     Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
AuthorDate: Sun Apr 19 11:19:03 2020 -0400

    * doc/lispref/keymaps.texi (Extended Menu Items, Easy Menu) <:key-sequence>:
    
    Clarify the documentation further

So I'm closing this bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no