Subject: bug#9880: closed (Re: bug#9880: 24.0.90; test)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 21:14:02 +0000

Your bug report

#9880: problem with maintainer address reporting bugs against its own package

which was filed against the debbugs.gnu.org package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
9880: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=9880
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#9880: 24.0.90; test
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:11:42 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

OK, should be fixed now.

Subject: 24.0.90; test
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 21:50:12 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Package: emacs-xwidgets

In GNU Emacs 24.0.90.13 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.2.1)
 of 2011-10-26 on chopper.vpn.verona.se
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11101000
configured using `configure  '--with-xwidgets' '--enable-asserts' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' 'CFLAGS= -g ''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  predictive-which-dict-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  grab-and-drag-mode: t
  compile-bookmarks-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
C-g s C-d q q <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <return> <return> <end> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <return> 
<up> <return> <up> <down> <down> <return> q s <up> 
<up> <up> <down> <down> <f9> m <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <return> <return> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> q s <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<return> <return> <down> <end> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <return> <return> q q s <up> <up> 
^ ^ q <f9> m <down> <down> g <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <return> <return> <down> # 
<return> # <return> <up> B m <up> <return> q <up> c 
y <return> <return> <return> n n n n n n SPC n n SPC 
n n n n n n n SPC n n n SPC n n n n SPC n n n n q s 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
<return> <return> d d d d d q s <return> <return> d 
d d d <return> d d <return> d d <return> q q s <return> 
<return> <return> <return> d <return> d d d <return> 
d <return> q s <f9> <f9> m C-c C-SPC C-c C-SPC C-c 
C-SPC <menu> <menu> r <backspace> e <backspace> r e 
p o r SPC b SPC <return>

Recent messages:
Generating summary...done
Saving /home/joakim/.newsrc...
Saving file /home/joakim/.newsrc...
Wrote /home/joakim/.newsrc
Saving /home/joakim/.newsrc...done
Saving /home/joakim/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/joakim/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/joakim/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/joakim/.newsrc.eld...done
jvfetchmail last called 20:54, 52 minutes ago

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakim/.elisp/javascript-mode hides /home/joakim/.elisp/mdee/javascript-mode
/home/joakim/.elisp/tuareg-mode-1.45.0/camldebug hides /home/joakim/.elisp/caml/camldebug
/home/joakim/.elisp/android-mode/android-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/android-mode-0.1/android-mode
/home/joakim/.elisp/browse-kill-ring hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-1.3.1/browse-kill-ring
/home/joakim/.elisp/color-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-6.6.1/color-theme
/home/joakim/.elisp/confluence-el/confluence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/confluence-1.6/confluence
/home/joakim/.elisp/gtk-look hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/gtk-look-19/gtk-look
/home/joakim/.elisp/icicles/icomplete+ hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icomplete+-21.0/icomplete+
/home/joakim/.elisp/minimap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/minimap-1.0/minimap
/home/joakim/.elisp/project hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/project-1.0/project
/home/joakim/.elisp/confluence-el/xml-rpc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.7/xml-rpc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/json
/home/joakim/.elisp/sclang/tree-widget hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/tree-widget
/home/joakim/.elisp/emacs-planner/remember/remember hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/joakim/.elisp/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/predictive/avl-tree hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/emacs-lisp/avl-tree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/tq hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ert-0.1/ert hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

Features:
(shadow emacsbug nndoc gnus-dup flow-fill debug mule-util gnus-cite
shr-color color shr mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml
multi-isearch gnus-topic xwidget smiley cal-iso nndraft nnmh utf-7
nnimap utf7 nnfolder parse-time netrc gnutls network-stream starttls tls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
gnus-alias highline nnmairix nnml ind-util generic conf-mode newcomment
autorevert doc-view jka-compr image-mode arc-mode archive-mode
vc-dispatcher vc-svn nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph
nxml-enc xmltok org-indent vc-git predictive-html auto-overlay-flat
predictive-texinfo predictive-latex predictive-auto-overlay-auto-dict
auto-overlay-nested auto-overlay-self auto-overlay-line
auto-overlay-word predictive timerfunctions auto-overlays
auto-overlay-common dict-tree trie tNFA queue heap avl-tree
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet completion-ui-sources completion-ui-menu
pos-tip completion-ui-tooltip completion-ui-echo completion-ui-hotkeys
completion-ui-dynamic completion-ui-popup-frame completion-ui quail
help-mode org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb gnus-dired vc-bzr
paredit pottspec ith-kvittomall company geiser desktop org-contacts
zoom-frm frame-cmds frame-fns avoid emvkbd view boxquote rect wgrep
winner jv-timeclock ses unsafep timeclock-visualize auto-edit-substitute
erc-truncate erc-track erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-ring
erc-pcomplete erc-netsplit erc-log erc-button erc-fill erc-join
erc-autoaway zen-2-theme tsdh-dark-theme image-file fsdired hide-lines
memory-usage my-eshell dired-x ido pager uniquify emms-jave
emms-player-mymplayer emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-tag-editor
emms-i18n emms-mark emms-history emms-bookmarks emms-last-played
emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-lastfm emms-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-util url-parse url-vars emms-browser emms-playlist-sort emms-score
emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics
emms-streams emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file emms-dbus emms-setup emms emms-compat erc-stamp
erc-match erc-ezbounce ansi-color paren plannerinit muse-backlink
remember-planner remember planner-cyclic solar cal-dst cal-bahai
planner-appt appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs calfw-org org-agenda org
ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat
org-entities org-macs noutline outline calfw holidays hol-loaddefs
planner-tasks-overview planner-erc erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat pp planner-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win message mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils planner-multi crm planner-publish muse-xml
muse-latex muse-wiki planner cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs muse-html
muse-xml-common muse-colors cus-edit cus-start cus-load muse-publish
muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps derived muse muse-nested-tags
muse-mode windmove abook mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums vcard bbdb timezone pastebin eldoc
pk-total-recall w3m-load dired-details+ dired-details sort printing
ps-print ps-def lpr winring disp-table anything-config browse-url rx
grep dired-aux dired ffap thingatpt anything warnings generic-x
jvfetchmail mailcrypt rfc822 zen-mode tramp tramp-compat auth-source
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache shell pcomplete format-spec tramp-loaddefs
popup timeclock battery grab-and-drag easy-mmode server
compile-bookmarks recentf tree-widget wid-edit compile comint regexp-opt
ring secrets dbus xml android-mode-autoloads anything-complete-autoloads
anything-config-autoloads anything-el-swank-fuzzy-autoloads
anything-extension-autoloads anything-ipython-autoloads
anything-match-plugin-autoloads bm-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads
buffer-move-autoloads c-eldoc-autoloads calfw-gcal-autoloads
caps-mode-autoloads clojure-test-mode-autoloads
color-file-completion-autoloads color-theme-complexity-autoloads
color-theme-dpaste-autoloads color-theme-eclipse-autoloads
color-theme-emacs-revert-theme-autoloads color-theme-github-autoloads
color-theme-ir-black-autoloads color-theme-railscasts-autoloads
color-theme-solarized-autoloads color-theme-tango-autoloads
color-theme-tangotango-autoloads color-theme-twilight-autoloads
color-theme-vim-insert-mode-autoloads color-theme-zenburn-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads company-autoloads
compilation-recenter-end-autoloads compile-bookmarks-autoloads
confluence-autoloads css-mode-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
descbinds-anything-autoloads anything-autoloads dired-isearch-autoloads
ecb-autoloads emms-autoloads epresent-autoloads ert-autoloads
facebook-autoloads fastnav-autoloads fold-dwim-org-autoloads
fold-dwim-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads furl-autoloads
gdb-shell-autoloads gist-autoloads gtk-look-autoloads
icomplete+-autoloads ipython-autoloads json-autoloads lacarte-autoloads
lisppaste-autoloads magit-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads
minimap-autoloads muse-autoloads mv-shell-autoloads nsis-mode-autoloads
nterm-autoloads org-outlook-autoloads org-table-comment-autoloads
paredit-autoloads pastie-autoloads pov-mode-autoloads project-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads smart-tab-autoloads
swank-clojure-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads
slime-autoloads synonyms-autoloads w3-autoloads info wgrep-autoloads
wtf-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads xtide-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-bundle-autoloads yasnippet-bundle dropdown-list advice
help-fns advice-preload yasnippet edmacro kmacro easymenu assoc cl
zenburn-autoloads znc-autoloads finder-inf package tabulated-list
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Joakim Verona