Subject: bug#9862: 23.3; [Gnus/EasyPG] Mixing PGP/MIME signature with RFC822 forwarded multipart message results in an invalid MIME message

From: Sébastien Villemot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:09:44 +0200

Sébastien Villemot <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Could you try newer Gnus from the git?
>
> I am going to compile from the git and tell you if the problem is fixed
> there for me.

Using git I get exactly the same output than Daiki Ueno: the boundary
problem has gone, and another problem has appeared.

So I guess that if you close this bug, then another needs to be opened
for the new problem.

And, if you have enough time, please provide patches to 23.x (sorry for
insisting).

Many thanks,

-- 
Sébastien Villemot
Researcher in Economics at CEPREMAP & Debian Maintainer
http://www.dynare.org/sebastien
Phone: +33-1-40-77-49-90 - GPG Key: 4096R/381A7594