Subject: bug#9803: [PATCH] Add ERT option to skip test

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:21:59 +0200

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

> Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> You want to use either `cl-flet' or `cl-macrolet', depending on whether
>> you want to define skip-if as a local function or a local macro.
>
> `cl-macrolet' does it, thanks! I will also handle `should', `should-not'
> and `should-error' this way.

Well, it works only for tests which use `should', `should-not' and
`should-error' in the body of `ert-deftest'. Unfortunately, there are
several tests which use helper functions, calling `should' and
friends. For those tests it doesn't work this way.

Since this is not related to the `skip-unless' check, I will commit just
a patch introducing this macro. Changing the scope of `should',
`should-not' and `should-error' could be fixed later.

>>         Stefan

Best regards, Michael.