Subject: 24.0.90; Multiple calls to desktop-read cause problems

From: Ryan Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 03:47:31 -0700

If a desktop has already been loaded and "desktop-read" is called a
second time, it will set "desktop-dirname" to nil, which can cause
problems when trying to save the desktop later. The "desktop-read"
function checks whether a desktop file is owned before loading it, and
if the file is owned, it refuses to "steal" the file (assuming
appropriate options are set) and sets "desktop-dirname" to nil to
indicate that it does not own the file. This behavior occurs even when
the owner of the desktop file is the Emacs process itself. Thus, calling
"desktop-read" once loads the desktop file, and calling "desktop-read" a
second time effectively abandons it. This behavior can be fixed with the
following advice, which turns "desktop-read" into a no-op when the
current Emacs process is already the desktop owner.

(defadvice desktop-read (around avoid-redundant-read activate)
  "Don't abandon an already-loaded desktop"
  (if (and (desktop-owner) (= (desktop-owner) (emacs-pid)))
      (message "Desktop file already loaded. Skipping reload.")
    ad-do-it))

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate fix, but I think this is the
correct behavior.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.90.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.2.0)
 of 2011-10-16 on aeolus, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 1:20111012-1+ubuntu1.1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11004000
configured using `configure  '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--host'
'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib'
'--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--localstatedir=/var'
'--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
'--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.90/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
'--without-compress-info' '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/'
'--with-x=yes' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-imagemagick=yes'
'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu'
'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' 'LDFLAGS=-g
-Wl,--as-needed' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  eldoc-mode: t
  winpoint-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous: t
  global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  git-wip-mode: t
  nxhtml-menu-mode: t
  nxhtml-tag-do-also: t
  popcmp-group-alternatives: t
  popcmp-short-help-beside-alts: t
  mlinks-active-links: t
  sml-modeline-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x C-b C-x b C-g <C-end> <up> <up> <return> C-r l
a z C-g C-g C-g <prior> <next> <up> <up> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> C-x C-b <down> <up> <up>
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up>
d d d d d d d d d x y <up> <return> <C-end> M-x e m
a c d <backspace> s - r e p o C-g M-x r e p o r t
<return>

Recent messages:
Quit
Mark set
Quit [2 times]
Updating buffer list...done
Commands: m, u, t, RET, g, k, S, D, Q; q to quit; h for help
Really kill 9 buffers? (y or n)  y
Operation finished; killed 9 buffers
Mark set
Quit
Killed inactive buffer: *Ibuffer*.

Load-path shadows:
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/sml-modeline/sml-modeline hides
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/nxhtml/util/sml-modeline
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/pointback/pointback hides
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/nxhtml/util/pointback
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel
hides /home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/nxhtml/util/org-panel
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/csharp-mode/csharp-mode hides
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/nxhtml/related/csharp-mode
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/cursor-chg/cursor-chg hides
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/packages/cursor-chg
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/packages/ess-roxy hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/ess/ess-roxy
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize
hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/browse-kill-ring/browse-kill-ring
hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/markdown-mode/markdown-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/keydef/keydef hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pccl-20 hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pccl-20
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/static hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/static
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/mcs-e20 hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/mcs-e20
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/path-util
hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/path-util
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/inv-23 hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/inv-23
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pcustom hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pcustom
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/filename
hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/filename
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pces-20 hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pces-20
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/calist hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/calist
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/mcharset hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/mcharset
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pces hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pces
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pym hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pym
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pces-e20 hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pces-e20
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/poem hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/poem
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/richtext hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/richtext
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/apel-ver hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/apel-ver
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20_3
hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/poem-e20_3
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/mcs-20 hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/mcs-20
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/product hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/product
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/install hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/install
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/poe hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/poe
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/emu hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/emu
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/broken hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/broken
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/mule-caesar
hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/mule-caesar
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20 hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/poem-e20
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/invisible
hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/invisible
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/apel/alist hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/alist
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/apel/site-lisp/emu/pccl hides
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/apel/pccl
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/magit/magit-topgit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/magit/magit-svn hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/magit/magit-key-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/magit/magit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/site-lisp/magit/magit
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/md4
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/ido/ido hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/ido
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/custom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/hex-util
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/remember/remember hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/cperl-mode/cperl-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-html
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/net/sasl
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/ryan/.emacs.d/site-lisp/el-get/nxhtml/tests/ert hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr message rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader emacsbug multi-isearch tramp-sh ibuf-ext ibuffer texinfo
jka-compr filladapt eldoc ido-yes-or-no-autoloads finder-inf
wtf-autoloads init winpoint winner etags volatile-highlights undo-tree
tramp tramp-compat format-spec tramp-loaddefs tempbuf smart-compile+
server-settings trash-settings cperl-mode perl-mode quick-yes pymacs
perl-settings remember org-remember org-datetree
network-manager-settings misc-settings misc-cmds mic-paren markdown-mode
magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-key-mode js moz imenu
newcomment cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine ido-settings ido-ubiquitous ido-other-window highlight-cl
google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json
git-wip-mode vc ediff vc-dispatcher ebuff-menu electric
without-user-input-settings defadvice-let desktop-autosave cursor-chg
auto-install ffap find-func auto-complete-settings switch-window quail
remember-autoloads ipython python-mode info-look ansi-color doctest-mode
smex paredit org-install flymake-files flymakemsg nxhtml-autostart
nxhtml-autoload majmodpri vc-git nxhtml-menu udev-rinari udev-ecb
flymake css-color nxhtml-mode html-quote tidy-xhtml html-imenu rng-nxml
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-glyph rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok loadhist popcmp xhtml-help ourcomments-util
mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-history url-cookie mailcap grep
bookmark pp apropos mlinks url-expand url-util url-methods url-parse
auth-source eieio password-cache url-vars mumamo html-toc html-pagetoc
appmenu-fold appmenu fold-dwim tex-mode compile org ob-emacs-lisp
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities
org-macs noutline outline inlimg html-write hideshow html-site gimpedit
foldit sml-modeline web-vcs rx mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums cus-edit web-autoload
ourcomments-widgets nxhtml-base notify dbus xml nav
highlight-parentheses derived dired+ dired-x ediff-merg ediff-diff
ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired-aux
browse-kill-ring bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone autopair byte-opt warnings
auto-complete-config auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup el-get
el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode view
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-byte-compile el-get-status
el-get-recipes el-get-methods el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-http-tar
el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-git el-get-elpa package tabulated-list
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-custom el-get-core autoload bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp
cl dired info bar-cursor highlight-current-line midnight diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs saveplace uniquify advice
help-fns advice-preload paren server savehist recentf tree-widget
mb-depth ido icomplete gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils
mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit linum hl-line desktop delsel cua-base
cus-start cus-load debian-el debian-el-loaddefs w3m-load ess-toolbar
ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
executable shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp3-d ess-r-d ess-r-args assoc ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils comint ring
ess-mode noweb-mode ess ess-custom regexp-opt easymenu ess-compat
ess-site emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs
easy-mmode dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)