Subject: bug#9763: newsticker--group-manage-orphan-feeds ert test fails

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 17:04:36 -0400

Package: emacs
Version: 24.0.90

`make check' in the current trunk fails with:

Running 5 tests (2011-10-15 14:01:31-0700)
   passed  1/5  newsticker--cache-contains
   passed  2/5  newsticker--decode-iso8601-date
   passed  3/5  newsticker--decode-rfc822-date
Test newsticker--group-manage-orphan-feeds backtrace:
  newsticker--treeview-tree-update()
  newsticker--group-manage-orphan-feeds()
  (let ((newsticker-groups (quote ("Feeds" "feed3" "feed2" "feed1"))) 
  (lambda nil (let ((newsticker-groups (quote ("Feeds" "feed3" "feed2"
  byte-code("\306\307!rq\210\310\216\311 \312\216\313\314\315\316\3
  ert--run-test-internal([cl-struct-ert--test-execution-info [cl-struc
  byte-code("\306\307!\211r\310\311!q\210\312 d\313\223)L\210\314\216
  ert-run-test([cl-struct-ert-test newsticker--group-manage-orphan-fee
  ert-run-or-rerun-test([cl-struct-ert--stats t [[cl-struct-ert-test n
  ert-run-tests(t #[(event-type &rest event-args) "\306=\203F	\211G
  ert-run-tests-batch(nil)
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit()
  command-line-1(("-l" "./newsticker-tests.el" "-f" "ert-run-tests-bat
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test newsticker--group-manage-orphan-feeds condition:
    (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
   FAILED  4/5  newsticker--group-manage-orphan-feeds
   passed  5/5  newsticker--guid

Ran 5 tests, 4 results as expected, 1 unexpected (2011-10-15 14:01:31-0700)

1 unexpected results:
   FAILED  newsticker--group-manage-orphan-feeds