Subject: bug#9743: 24.0.90; appt warntime is not documented in emacs info

From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:31:18 +0200

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

There is a new feature in appt called warntime. This a string that you
can put in the diary to affect the warning time of an appointment. See
the variable appt-warning-time-regexp. It's not documented in the info
manual, I think it should be.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.90.10 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2011-10-12 on tao
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-SPC C-x C-SPC C-x C-SPC C-x C-SPC C-x C-u C-g C-u 
C-SPC C-u C-SPC C-u C-SPC C-u C-SPC C-x C-SPC C-x C-SPC 
C-u C-SPC C-u C-SPC C-u C-SPC C-x b h e <return> M-1 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <return> C-x C-SPC M-i t C-u C-SPC 
C-u C-SPC <S-iso-lefttab> <S-iso-lefttab> <S-iso-lefttab> 
C-u C-SPC C-u C-SPC C-u C-SPC C-u C-SPC C-u C-SPC C-u 
C-SPC C-u C-SPC C-u C-SPC C-u C-SPC C-u C-SPC C-u C-SPC 
<S-iso-lefttab> <S-iso-lefttab> <S-iso-lefttab> <S-iso-lefttab> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <tab> 
<down> <down> <tab> <down> <down> C-x b f r <return> 
n g <tab> m e r c i <return> i l SPC <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> n g <tab> i l SPC y SPC a SPC t e m p s 
SPC d e SPC c h o s e s SPC ` a SPC f i a r <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> a i r e SPC d e s s u s . . 
. <return> <insert> <down> <tab> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <tab> <down> <down> <down> <tab> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <right> <right> 
M-j a <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> C-h i C-/ M-k h i m e m <tab> a <tab> 
<return> s w a r n t i m <return> C-x b <return> M-x 
f i n d - l i b <tab> C-g M-k l p a <backspace> <backspace> 
a p p t <return> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
M-x r e p o <tab> r t <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Searching subfile emacs-3...
Searching subfile emacs-4...
Searching subfile emacs-5...
Searching subfile emacs-6...
Searching subfile emacs-7...
Searching subfile emacs-8...
Info-search: Search failed: "warntim"
Quit
Loading vc-hg...done
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/time hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/time
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/whitespace hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/whitespace
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-ascii hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sql hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sh hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-screen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-wl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-vm hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-special-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ledger hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-js hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-java hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-remember hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-install hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-scheme hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-html hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-html
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-freemind hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-feed hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sass hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-R hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-python hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-perl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-octave hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-protocol hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-plot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mouse hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mhe hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mew hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-ctags hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-crypt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-colview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-beamer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-eval hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-dot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-css hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-calc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-C hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-awk hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/ert/ert hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/appt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/calendar/appt
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/sym-comp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/obsolete/sym-comp

Features:
(shadow emacsbug vc-hg info novice org-archive diff-mode smiley
ansi-color gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic
pop3 nndraft nnmh nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua netrc epa-file epa derived
epg newcomment multi-isearch url-util url-parse url-vars debug
w3m-search pomodoro icomplete bookmark cal-move parse-time tabify
org-capture org-mks w3m-form w3m-symbol mule-util w3m-bookmark
w3m-tabmenu w3m-session w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist
w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
dired-aux gnus-dired dired-x dired ido uniquify swbuff nnml gnutls
mailalias smtpmail qp gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache mail-extr sort bbdb-com gnus-cite bbdb-message
sendmail hashcash cookie1 gnus-fun gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nnir gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils erc-track
japan-util kkc ja-dic-utl quail help-mode view paren eldoc init
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso autoinsert org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org advice help-fns advice-preload
ob-emacs-lisp ob-keys ob-comint ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob
org-footnote org-src org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs
noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs garak notify dbus-util
dbus xml tree-widget elim warnings browse-url cl lui tracking incomplete
network-stream auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
macroexp assoc gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache starttls tls
erc-ring erc-netsplit erc-match erc-pcomplete pcomplete comint
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-spelling flyspell ispell
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec thingatpt pp server
xcscope ivan-w3m ivan-term ivan-slime ivan-re-builder ivan-org
ivan-newsticker ivan-muse ivan-message ivan-japanese ivan-gnus
ivan-french easy-mmode ivan-english ivan-emms ivan-elim ivan-comint bs
ivan-bbdb bbdb timezone auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
tex-site ring caps-mode ivan-common-code saveplace time regexp-opt rx
cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit ivan-var ivan-keymap
edmacro kmacro ivan-fun find-func ivan-face ivan-load time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Ivan Kanis
http://kanis.fr

Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.
    -- Henry Bergson