Subject: bug#9738: 24.0.90; Crash at overlay-put-ov 'after-string

From: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:43:50 -0700 (PDT)

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

1. emacs -Q
2. Eval the following:
  (setq ov (make-overlay 1 2))
  (overlay-put ov 'after-string "\n111\n2" )
3. Crash. This stacktrace appears under gdb:

(gdb) bt
#0  0xb7fe2424 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
#1  0xb7393be6 in kill () from /lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libc.so.6
#2  0x081288e8 in abort () at emacs.c:386
#3  0x08083497 in find_row_edges (max_bpos=2, max_pos=2, min_bpos=2, min_pos=2, row=0x882e008, it=0x586b) at xdisp.c:18713
#4  display_line (it=0x586b) at xdisp.c:19310
#5  0x08087b5f in try_window (window=141028573, pos=..., flags=1) at xdisp.c:15896
#6  0x0809c920 in redisplay_window (window=141028573, just_this_one_p=0) at xdisp.c:15440
#7  0x0809e3d1 in redisplay_window_0 (window=141028573) at xdisp.c:13563
#8  0x08199617 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=0x809e3b0 <redisplay_window_0>, arg=141028573, handlers=138771190, hfun=0x8068970 <redisplay_window_error>)
    at eval.c:1537
#9  0x0806ca4f in redisplay_windows (window=<optimized out>) at xdisp.c:13543
#10 0x08088960 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13120
#11 0x081339b7 in read_char (commandflag=1, nmaps=2, maps=0xbffff210, prev_event=138789130, used_mouse_menu=0xbffff308, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2443
#12 0x08135b69 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0xbffff378, prompt=138789130, dont_downcase_last=0, can_return_switch_frame=1, fix_current_buffer=1, bufsize=30)
    at keyboard.c:9282
#13 0x081373f7 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1447
#14 0x081994ed in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x8137260 <command_loop_1>, handlers=138820138, hfun=0x812d7c0 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1499
#15 0x0812c2c5 in command_loop_2 (ignore=138789130) at keyboard.c:1158
#16 0x08199409 in internal_catch (tag=138818114, func=0x812c2a0 <command_loop_2>, arg=138789130) at eval.c:1256
#17 0x0812d2fa in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1137
#18 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:757
#19 0x0812d5ee in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:821
#20 0x08054deb in main (argc=4, argv=Cannot access memory at address 0xa
) at emacs.c:1706
(gdb) quit

-- Daniel

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.90.4 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2011-10-12 on ali
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11004000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/opt/dc' '--without-dbus' '--with-x-toolkit=lucid' '--with-tiff=no''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: ru_RU.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-j C-c C-x C-j M-x C-g M-x r e p o <tab> r t <tab> 
- <backspace> e m <tab> b <tab> RET

Recent messages:
Loading /home/dc/.emacs.d/lisp/inc-number-at-point.el (source)...done
Loading /home/dc/.emacs.d/lisp/trabajo.el (source)...done
Starting Emacs daemon.
preceding-sexp: End of file during parsing
OVERVIEW [184 times]
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
No running clock, this is the most recently clocked task
Unable to load color "color-80" [2 times]
Quit
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psvn hides ~/.emacs.d/psvn/psvn
~/.emacs.d/emacs-jabber/hexrgb hides ~/.emacs.d/icicles/hexrgb
~/.emacs.d/htmlize/htmlize hides /w/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize
/w/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/dframe
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/hex-util
/w/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/speedbar
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/md4
/w/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/sb-image
~/.emacs.d/doc-view/doc-view hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/doc-view
/w/cedet/common/ezimage hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/ezimage
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/textmodes/rst
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mks
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-beamer
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-freemind
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-docbook
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-wl
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-publish
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sh
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-html
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-exp
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-vm
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-ascii
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/w/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-remember
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mew
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/w/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
~/.emacs.d/emms-git/tq hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/w/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/w/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/w/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/w/cedet/eieio/chart hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/w/cedet/eieio/eieio hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/w/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/w/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/w/cedet/common/inversion hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/cedet/inversion
/w/cedet/common/mode-local hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/w/cedet/common/cedet hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/cedet/cedet
/w/cedet/ede/ede hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/cedet/ede
/w/cedet/semantic/semantic hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/cedet/semantic
/w/cedet/common/pulse hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/cedet/pulse
/w/cedet/common/cedet-files hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/w/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/w/cedet/common/data-debug hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/w/cedet/common/cedet-global hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
/w/cedet/srecode/srecode hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/cedet/srecode
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /opt/dc/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse

Features:
(shadow wl-mime mime-edit pgg-parse pccl pccl-20 signature modb-standard
elmo-filter utf-7 elmo-imap4 time-stamp elmo-net elmo-dop elmo-cache elmo-map
emacsbug eieio-opt help-mode view cal-iso epg server semantic-el semantic-bovine
bovine-debug semantic-debug dired-filetype-face org-publish org-choose nukneval
bustrofedon ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
executable ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l
make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-r-d ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-inf
ess-utils ess-mode noweb-mode ess ess-custom ess-compat ess-site image-dired
dired-tar gnus-dired dired-x volume emms-stream-info emms-player-mpg321-remote
emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client
emms-lastfm-scrobbler parse-time emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line emms-streams emms-tag-editor
emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup emms
emms-compat mime-w3m w3m-lnum mule-util w3m-form w3m-symbol w3m-bookmark
w3m-tabmenu w3m image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util session recentf tree-widget em-term term ehelp
electric org-location-google-maps google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json ledger esh-arg esh-util binview calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs hexl taskjuggler-mode generic generic-x boxquote rect
rainbow-delimiters rainbow-mode htmlize-hack htmlize log4j-mode autorevert
oddmuse url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-util url-parse url-vars tramp-cache doc-view fc flashcard-sm5 flashcard
keywiz gamegrid tt-mode chuck-mode psvn log-edit pcvs-util diff-mode ediff-merg
ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util anything-grep
anything-org-mode anything-config browse-url tramp tramp-compat auth-source
tramp-loaddefs dired-aux dired ffap anything caml tuareg pony-mode django-mode
python-21 python django-html-mode skeleton rx rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok pymacs flymake-java
flymake decompile ecb ecb-symboldef ecb-analyse ecb-compatibility
ecb-winman-support ecb-autogen autoload ecb-tod ecb-cycle ecb-eshell ecb-help
ecb-jde ecb-method-browser hideshow ecb-semantic ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar
ecb-layout ecb-create-layout ecb-compilation ecb-common-browser ecb-navigate
ecb-mode-line ecb-face tree-buffer ecb-upgrade ecb-cedet-wrapper semanticdb-find
semanticdb-ref semantic-find ecb-util thingatpt silentcomp ecb-autoloads
semantic-dep eieio-datadebug data-debug srecode-mode cogre-srecode semantic-edit
srecode-template-mode srecode-template srecode-template-wy semantic-wisent
wisent srecode-map srecode-insert srecode-args srecode-dictionary srecode-find
srecode-ctxt srecode-compile srecode-table semantic-decorate-mode
semantic-decorate pulse rcirc bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks mime-setup mail-mime-setup
semi-setup mime-pgp pgg-def mime-play filename bbdb-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util bbdb-snarf mail-extr rfc822
bbdb-com mailabbrev moy-bbdb bbdb-autoloads bbdb wl-demo wl-draft eword-encode
wl-template sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils wl-news wl-address
wl-thread wl-action wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr wl-refile wl-message
elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist semi-def mmimap
mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl wl-e21
wl-util pp elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars epg-config wl-version elmo
elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util emu
invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3 utf7 mm-util mail-prsvr eword-decode
mel mime-def alist std11 mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken
pcustom elmo-date timezone path-util elmo-vars poe elmo-version pym static
apel-ver product luna jabber-keepalive jabber-ping rot13 jabber jabber-libnotify
dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival
jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway
jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar
mailcap jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence
jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion
jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence
jabber-muc jabber-muc-nick-coloring jabber-newdisco jabber-widget jabber-disco
jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core
jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls
jabber-xml xml jabber-menu jabber-util jabber-autoloads hexrgb org-contacts
org-crypt tabify vc-bzr vc-git ede-linux ede-emacs ede-cpp-root disp-table
org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html format-spec org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
ob-sqlite ob-sh shell ob-ruby ob-python ob-perl ob-ledger ob-haskell ob-gnuplot
ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-R ob-fomus org-capture org-mks org-attach org-protocol org-id
iimage org-habit diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-clock org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks calfw-org org-agenda calfw holidays hol-loaddefs cal-move org-wc
org-inlinetask org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote
org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline easy-mmode cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-install smarty-mode hippie-exp php-mode etags cc-mode cc-langs
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
add-log uniquify time-date paren grep compile comint regexp-opt revbufs
hide-mode-line time color-theme reporter edmacro kmacro semantic-m3
semantic-analyze-refs cedet-m3 semantic-mru-bookmark semanticdb-mode
semantic-idle eldoc senator ring which-func semantic-imenu semantic-sb imenu
cedet-contrib cedet cedet-contrib-load contrib-loaddefs cogre-load
cogre-loaddefs speedbar-load speedbar-loaddefs ede-load ede-loaddefs
ede-speedbar ede-files ede ede-base ede-auto eieio-speedbar semantic-ia-sb
semantic-analyze semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn semantic-sort
semanticdb-javap cedet-java semanticdb-el semanticdb semantic-ctxt
semantic-format semantic-util-modes semantic-util semantic semantic-lex
semantic-tag-ls semantic-tag working fame speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
easymenu assoc eieio-custom wid-edit ede-source eieio-base srecode-load srecode
srecode-loaddefs semantic-load semantic-fw semantic-loaddefs mode-local
find-func derived eieio-load eieio-loaddefs cedet-load cedet-compat
cedet-loaddefs eieio warnings advice help-fns advice-preload byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv macroexp inversion cl elp cyril-util tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
emacs)