Subject: 24.0.50; Emacs Clipboard crash

From: Joseph Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:42:30 -0700

No real specific actions that I am aware of. Just a random crash in
emacs clipboard. Here is the text of the crash:

Emacs Clipboard: emacs.exe - Application Error

The exception Breakpoint
A breakpoint has been reached.
(0x80000003) occurred in the application at location 0x7d61002d.

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

I do not have GDB and so cannot do a debug attach and backtrace.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.2.3790)
 of 2011-09-03 on SHAN-PC
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.2.3790
configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4)'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: ENU
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-x s e t - a t l a n <return> 
l f s 0 0 0 1 <return> M-x s e t - a t l a <return> 
l f s 0 0 0 1 0 <return> c d SPC <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> h o t u t i l <return> c d SPC . . \ t 
r e <backspace> <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
/ t r <tab> s e r <tab> c o m m <tab> h o t <tab> i 
<backspace> u n i t t e s t <return> <up> <down> M-p 
s <return> M-x r e p o r t - <return>

Recent messages:
File f:/workspace/source/lfs00010/travcore/server/common/hotutil/unittests/OSSMgr.cpp removed from the recentf list
File f:/workspace/source/lfs00010/travcore/server/common/hotutil/unittests/OSSMgr.h removed from the recentf list
File f:/workspace/source/lfs00010/travcore/server/common/hotutil/unittests/makefile removed from the recentf list
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (5 removed)
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
progn: Copying file: no such file or directory, f:/workspace/ini/setenv.cmd, f:/workspace/source/lfs0001/build
Setting working folder to F:\workspace\source\lfs00010\mtt
No match
History item: 1
f:/workspace/source/lfs00010/travcore/server/common/hotutil/unittests 

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader emacsbug
pcmpl-unix ansi-color powershell-mode powershell shell pcomplete
atlantis cdb-gud gud easy-mmode comint smex ascope xcscope nav derived
re-builder recentf tree-widget ido erc-truncate erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat format-spec thingatpt pp cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs regexp-opt color-theme easymenu wid-edit cl
tiling buffer-move windmove winner ring breadcrumb byte-opt warnings
bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp advice help-fns advice-preload
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup p4 server linum package
tabulated-list edmacro kmacro time time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 disp-table ls-lisp w32-win w32-vars
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer button faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
multi-tty emacs)