Subject: bug#9723: 24.0.50; Emacs Clipboard crash

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 23:32:14 +0200

> From: Joseph Jones <[email-masked]>
> CC: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 12:33:26 -0700
> 
> Here is what I get, and it looks like it is definitely happening during C-x C-f for a file that doesn't already exist:

Do you still have this crashed session in GDB?  If you do, I'd like
you to display values of some variables.

Also, what does "info threads" display?  If there's more than one
thread (usually, there are), please show "bt" from the other threads
as well, like this:

 (gdb) thread 2
 (gdb) bt
 (gdb) thread 3
 (gdb) bt

etc., for every thread number that's listed in "info threads", except
the one marked with an asterisk (which is the current thread, the one
whose backtrace you posted).

Thanks.