Subject: Re: bug#9722: list-colors-duplicates does not exclude enough colors on Windows

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:41:14 +0200

> From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:00:54 +0200
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 22:54, Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > Or am I missing something?
> 
> Ping?

Sorry.

It doesn't sound TRT to me to use w32-default-color-map for the
purpose of retaining some special colors in the list.  I think it
would be cleaner to have a separate (much shorter) list of colors that
should not be removed even if their RGB values are identical to other
colors already present in the list produced by defined-colors.

If you agree, let's create such a list, put it on w32-fns.el, and use
it in facemenu.el.

OK?