Subject: bug#9696: 24.0.50; configure misses func_gl_gnulib_m4code_pathmax

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 19:20:08 +0200

Hello!

After six weeks I updated with 'bzr pull -v' and invoked configure.  
First it did not want to work because it was missing some files from  
the top level directory in build-aux. Then it finished with this  
failure report:

	checking whether localtime_r is compatible with its POSIX  
signature... yes
	checking whether stat handles trailing slashes on directories... yes
	checking whether stat handles trailing slashes on files... no
	./configure: line 22059: func_gl_gnulib_m4code_pathmax: command not  
found
	
	Configured for `powerpc-apple-darwin9.8.0'.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Life is the only flaw in an otherwise perfect nonexistence
				– Schopenhauer