Subject: Re: bug#9676: Ephemeral groups show up in *Server* buffer

From: Leo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 00:05:56 +0800

On 2012-01-31 00:19 +0800, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> Oh, I see.  The bug here is the duplicated `nndoc-address' parameter,
> which isn't duplicated on the list of ephemeral servers.
>
>  > (nndoc "abc-ephemeral"
>  >        (nndoc-address "abc")
>  >        (nndoc-address #<killed buffer>))
>
>  How do you create these nndoc groups?

I did it step by step as in
http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=9676#28 ie:

  2.1 emacs -q

  2.2 M-: (require 'gnus-group)

  2.2 M-: (let ((buf (find-file-noselect "postfix.mbox")))
            (gnus-group-read-ephemeral-group "gnus-read-nndoc"
                                   `(nndoc "abc" (nndoc-address ,buf)))
            (kill-buffer buf))

  2.3 in the summary buffer popped up in 2.2 hit `q' to exit

repeat step 2.2 and 2.3 a few times.

Leo