Subject: bug#9673: closed (Re: bug#9673: 23.3.50; completing-read-function is not honored in emacs23)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 13:05:05 +0000

Your bug report

#9673: 23.3.50; completing-read-function is not honored in emacs23

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
9673: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=9673
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#9673: 23.3.50; completing-read-function is not honored in emacs23
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: thierry <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 09:04:04 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> it seem that when modifying `completing-read-function' Emacs continue to
> call regular `completing-read' instead of using the new value of
> `completing-read-function'.
> This happen on Emacs23.

Yes, I'm sorry.  But M-x time-travel is broken right now, so I guess
I won't be able to go back and add Emacs-24 features (like
completing-read-function) to Emacs-23 until someone fixes it.

        Stefan

Subject: 23.3.50; completing-read-function is not honored in emacs23
From: thierry <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 09:25:55 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,
it seem that when modifying `completing-read-function' Emacs continue to
call regular `completing-read' instead of using the new value of
`completing-read-function'.
This happen on Emacs23.
This is working fine in the trunk.

In GNU Emacs 23.3.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2011-03-25 on thierry-MM061
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11001000
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  anything-dired-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x r e p o <return>

Recent messages:
Restoring buffers...78%
OVERVIEW
Restoring buffers...84%
OVERVIEW
Restoring buffers...89%
OVERVIEW
Restoring buffers...91%
OVERVIEW [2 times]
Restoring buffers...done

Load-path shadows:
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides ~/elisp/org-active/.dir-locals
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/lpath hides ~/elisp/emacs-wget/lpath
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/pgg-parse
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/password-cache
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/format-spec
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/pgg
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/pgg-pgp5
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/md4
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/pgg-pgp
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/pgg-def
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/hex-util
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/sha1
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/pgg-gpg
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-html
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-exp
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-publish
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-latex
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-remember
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/elisp/org-active/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/imap
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/dig
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/sasl
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/tls
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/dns
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/netrc
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/ntlm
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/mail/binhex
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/message
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/compface
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/qp
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-comp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-comp
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/home/thierry/elisp/ngnus/lisp/gnus-fallback-lib/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time
~/elisp/ngnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.3.50/lisp/calendar/time-date

Features:
(shadow gnus-cite gnus-dired mail-extr gnus-msg emacsbug cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
conf-mode newcomment vc-git xgit-dvc xgit xgit-annotate xgit-log
sh-script bzr-dvc bzr dvc-annotate dvc-revlist preview prv-emacs tex-buf
reftex-vcr reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex imenu reftex-vars font-latex
latex tex-style tex latexenc vc-rcs xhg-dvc xhg xhg-annotate xhg-mq
xhg-log dvc-diff uniquify dvc-fileinfo bzr-core xdarcs-core xgit-core
xhg-core xmtn-minimal naquadah-theme em-unix em-script em-prompt em-ls
em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic esh-opt em-banner
em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode align-let server slime-xref-browser slime-banner
slime-tramp slime-asdf slime-fancy slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-scratch slime-presentations slime-fuzzy
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-parse slime-repl image-file newsticker newst-treeview
newst-plainview newst-reader newst-ticker newst-backend xdvi-search
em-term term ehelp electric pdbtrack whitespace paren time winner
mime-w3m mime eword-decode mel path-util mime-parse std11 luna mime-def
mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom poe
w3m-load help-mode view avoid recentf tree-widget savehist googlecl
google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json
simple-call-tree el-expectations el-mock csv2org iedit zop-to-char
mule-util alist pym static apel-ver product elscreen smallurl mm-url
xml-weather rectangle-utils tv-utils pcvs pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs
auto-document autodoc mb-depth ioccur moz cl-info slime hideshow
hyperspec slime-autoloads boxquote rect ledger-config ledger esh-arg
esh-util woman man esh-toggle em-xtra flymake ipython python-mode
info-look ansi-color executable eldoc-eval eldoc no-word regex-tool
dired-extension image-dired yaoddmuse skeleton sgml-mode
emms-mplayer-config emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer
emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client parse-time
emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url hl-line emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode
emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer emms-info emms-streams later-do
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-player-simple emms-setup emms
emms-compat dvc-init bzr-gnus tla-gnus xgit-gnus xhg-gnus gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nnir gnus-sum macroexp nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader dvc-gnus tla-core
tla-autoconf tla-defs dvc-log vc vc-dispatcher dvc-unified dvc-tips
ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult
ediff-init ediff dvc-autoloads dvc-core dvc-lisp dvc-buffers dvc-ui
dvc-register dvc-utils dvc-emacs ewoc dvc-defs dvc-site psvn log-edit
pcvs-util add-log diff-mode htmlize-hack htmlize muse-colors
muse-docbook muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo muse-latex muse-html
muse-xml-common muse-wiki cus-edit cus-start cus-load muse-publish
muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode
muse-autoloads org-config-thierry org-crypt cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs vc-hg
org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo
org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-annotation-helper org-capture org-mks remember
org-remember org-datetree config-w3m w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode
timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util addressbook-bookmark message sendmail rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
firefox-protocol bookmark-uzbl-handler bookmark-firefox-handler
bookmark-extensions org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline
outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bookmark pp init-anything-thierry
anything-describe-keybindings anything-complete anything-show-completion
anything-obsolete anything-delicious anything-mercurial anything-stgit
anything-config browse-url rx anything-match-plugin url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie mailcap grep
compile tramp-imap tramp-gw tramp-gvfs zeroconf url-util url-parse
url-vars dbus xml tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds
tramp shell comint ring format-spec tramp-compat trampver dired-x
dired-aux dired regexp-opt ffap thingatpt anything warnings epa-file epa
derived epg epg-config auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
assoc gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache usage-memo
eev-thierry edmacro kmacro iterator eev-all eev-mini-steps
eev-browse-url eev-langs eev-compose eev-glyphs disp-table eev-insert
eev-steps eev-bounded eev easy-mmode advice help-fns advice-preload cl
cl-19 w3m-wget preview-latex tex-site auto-loads gnus-load info easymenu
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
font-setting tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind font-render-setting gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 59F29997