Subject: bug#9622: [PATCH] Re: bug#9622: 23.3; flet indentation

From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 15:23:44 +0000

"Basil L. Contovounesios" via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army
knife of text editors" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Mattias Engdegård [2021-09-30 16:52 +0200] wrote:
>
>> 30 sep. 2021 kl. 15.06 skrev Basil L. Contovounesios <[email-masked]>:
>>
>>> Thanks, but I found another indentation regression introduced in
>>> 38037e04cb that does not involve flet and is not fixed by c42af5aee7:
>>> 
>>> 0. emacs -Q
>>> 1. (let ((x (and y RET
>>> 
>>> Point is now at BOL instead of under y.
>>
>> Thanks for reporting this; I've noticed the same. It's sufficient annoying that
>> I'm reverting both changes; at least that gets us back where we started.
>
> Modulo a failing test ;).

Note that using `common-lisp-indent-function` as `lisp-indent-function` in
emacs-27.2 make `cl-flet` and friends indent properly, with a few more
settings for `cl-loop` indentation it is perfect, did I miss something?

-- 
Thierry