Subject: bug#9622: 23.3; flet indentation

From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 02:13:16 +0100

akater <[email-masked]> writes:

> Several fixes:
> [...]

Am I allowed to report a regression that might be caused by these
changes here?

I have code like this:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(cl-flet* ((cont-w/expr (f) (g-w/extended-expr cont f))
           (cont-prepend (&rest exps)
             (cont-w/expr (lambda (p) (apply #'g--and (append exps (list p)))))))
  (pcase expr
    ((and (let transformed (g--trivial-transformation-p expr)) (guard transformed))
    (cont-prepend transformed))))
#+end_src

and the last line gets indented wrongly (one space too less).  When I
remove the wrapping `cl-flet*' indentation behavior gets back to the
expected.

Michael.