Subject: Re: bug#9621: 24.0.90; a characger not displayed

From: William Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:37:25 +0300

2011/9/29 Kenichi Handa <[email-masked]>:

> Even if the above function is not fully implemented, the
> current font selection code should try to open the font and
> do another check.  It seems that the mechanism is not
> working well on Windows.  Please show me the info I asked in
> the previous mail (the procedure starting from (setq
> font-log nil)).

It seems there is some problem while sending the whole log, which is about 1.1M.
Anyhow, do you need to see the whole log?  Here is the head part:

default fontset: font for: 12540
uniscribe-list: -outline-Courier New-*-mono-*-jisx0208*-*
w32font-list: -outline-Courier New-*-mono-*-jisx0208*-*
list: -outline-Courier New-*-mono-*-jisx0208*-*
uniscribe-list: -outline-Courier New-*-jisx0208*-*
w32font-list: -outline-Courier New-*-jisx0208*-*
list: -outline-Courier New-*-jisx0208*-*
uniscribe-list: -*-Courier New-*-mono-*-jisx0208*-*
w32font-list: -*-Courier New-*-mono-*-jisx0208*-*
list: -*-Courier New-*-mono-*-jisx0208*-*
uniscribe-list: -*-Courier New-*-jisx0208*-*
w32font-list: -*-Courier New-*-jisx0208*-*
list: -*-Courier New-*-jisx0208*-*
uniscribe-list: -outline-*-mono-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-GungsuhChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-GulimChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-DotumChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-MingLiU-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-MS Gothic-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-MS Mincho-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-NSimSun-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
w32font-list: -outline-*-mono-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-GungsuhChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-GulimChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-DotumChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-MingLiU-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-MS Gothic-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-MS Mincho-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-NSimSun-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
list: -outline-*-mono-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-GungsuhChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-GulimChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-DotumChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-MingLiU-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-MS Gothic-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-MS Mincho-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-NSimSun-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-GungsuhChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-GulimChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-DotumChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-MingLiU-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-MS Gothic-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-MS Mincho-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 -outline-NSimSun-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
sort-by: -*-normal-normal-normal-*-13-*
 uniscribe:-outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
open: -outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*
 uniscribe:-outline-BatangChe-normal-normal-normal-mono-13-*-c-*-jisx0208*-*

-William