Subject: 23.3; [diff-mode] Can't quite cope with git patches

From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 15:41:51 -0400

When I try to apply the last diff in the enclosed file, I get the
following backtrace:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "End of hunk ambiguously marked")
  signal(error ("End of hunk ambiguously marked"))
  error("End of hunk ambiguously marked")
  diff-sanity-check-hunk()
  diff-find-source-location(nil nil)
  diff-apply-hunk(nil)
  call-interactively(diff-apply-hunk nil nil)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Seems to me that diff-mode should be able to handle the output of
git-format-patch; after all, the patch command can.

>From 81ab272ab709c45e898831e5e019e02cfc6617fe Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 15:21:53 -0400
Subject: [PATCH] Add indirect agenda follow mode

By setting `org-agenda-follow-indirect' to a non-nil value,
`org-agenda-follow-mode' will use an indirect buffer to display only
the current item, rather than the whole agenda file in which it lives
---
 lisp/org-agenda.el |   13 ++++++++++---
 1 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/org-agenda.el b/lisp/org-agenda.el
index b1fa5f5..1b67153 100644
--- a/lisp/org-agenda.el
+++ b/lisp/org-agenda.el
@@ -872,6 +872,12 @@ Needs to be set before org.el is loaded."
   :group 'org-agenda-startup
   :type 'boolean)
 
+(defcustom org-agenda-follow-indirect nil
+  "Non-nil means `org-agenda-follow-mode' displays only the
+current item's tree, in an indirect buffer."
+  :group 'org-agenda
+  :type 'boolean)
+
 (defcustom org-agenda-show-outline-path t
   "Non-nil means show outline path in echo area after line motion."
   :group 'org-agenda-startup
@@ -6608,8 +6614,7 @@ so that the date SD will be in that range."
   (interactive)
   (setq org-agenda-follow-mode (not org-agenda-follow-mode))
   (org-agenda-set-mode-name)
-  (if (and org-agenda-follow-mode (org-get-at-bol 'org-marker))
-      (org-agenda-show))
+  (org-agenda-do-context-action)
   (message "Follow mode is %s"
 	   (if org-agenda-follow-mode "on" "off")))
 
@@ -6771,7 +6776,9 @@ When called with a prefix argument, include all archive files as well."
   "Show outline path and, maybe, follow mode window."
   (let ((m (org-get-at-bol 'org-marker)))
     (if (and org-agenda-follow-mode m)
-	(org-agenda-show))
+	(if org-agenda-follow-indirect
+	    (org-agenda-tree-to-indirect-buffer)
+	  (org-agenda-show)))
     (if (and m org-agenda-show-outline-path)
 	(org-with-point-at m
 	  (org-display-outline-path t)))))
-- 
1.7.3.4

In GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin10.8.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0 AppKit 1038.36)
 of 2011-09-12 on pluto.luannocracy.com
Windowing system distributor `Apple Inc.', version 10.6.8
configured using `configure  '--with-mac' '--enable-mac-app' '--prefix=/usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3' 'CC=gcc -arch x86_64''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Diff

Minor modes in effect:
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  frame-bufs-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  me-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <tab> <tab> <return> C-p C-p 
C-p C-a C-e C-, <return> C-x C-f M-p M-p M-n M-n C-g 
C-g C-x C-f M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p C-a 
C-f C-f C-k s r c / o r <tab> <return> R <M-backspace> 
<M-backspace> <M-backspace> . e m <tab> d / e l <tab> 
o r <tab> m <tab> o <tab> <return> M-x f i n d - l 
i b <tab> <return> o r g - a <tab> g <tab> <return> 
C-x C-j ^ g C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-n <return> n C-c C-a C-p C-p C-p C-c C-w 
C-_ C-x C-k y e s <return> R l i <tab> <return> C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <return> <return> 
n C-c C-a C-p C-p C-n C-. C-. C-. C-a n p SPC <return> 
C-n C-n C-n C-c C-p C-n C-c C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-c g C-g C-g C-x g d y C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <tab> k 
y e s <return> C-x C-b C-b p n C-c C-a C-c C-a C-c 
C-a p n <return> C-n C-p <return> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-x C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-x C-p p <return> 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p <menu-bar> <Diff> 
<Highlight fine changes> C-c C-u C-c C-d n n p C-c 
C-a C-c C-u M-< M-> M-x e m a c s - s u <tab> C-g C-g 
M-x s <backspace> - e m a c <tab> - b u <tab> <return> 
C-a r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
diff-hunk-prev: No previous hunk
Hunk applied
Hunk applied at offset 6 lines
diff-sanity-check-hunk: End of hunk ambiguously marked [4 times]
Auto-saving...done
Loading tramp-sh...done
diff-sanity-check-context-hunk-half: End of hunk ambiguously marked
Mark set [2 times]
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/weblogger-el/weblogger hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/weblogger-1.4.3/weblogger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/xml-rpc-el/xml-rpc hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.7/xml-rpc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/password-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ido hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/ido
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/format-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/compile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/progmodes/compile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/trampver hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-uu hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-smb hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gw hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-gw
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-compat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cache hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/imap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/dns
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/dig
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug tramp-cache tramp-sh diff jka-compr man smerge-mode
dabbrev find-dired grep+ grep-ed hilit-chg grep compile+ compile
compile- gnus-dired org-magit magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log
magit-bisect magit-key-mode org-capture org-mks flow-fill canlock sha1
hex-util url-handlers smiley ansi-color face-remap qp quail cus-edit
tabify cal-move mule-util url-http url-auth url-gw gnus-html mm-url
gnus-bcklg nndoc gnus-draft gnus-async gnus-salt gnus-ml hl-line
gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnfolder epa-file epa epg rot13 utf-7
proto-stream nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache dot-gnus-el
mail-settings gnus-cite w3m-load spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg
gnus-gravatar gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime
dig nnir gnus-sum macroexp nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gravatar url-cache url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap gnus-win pgg pgg-parse pgg-def
starttls gnus-harvest mailalias gnus gnus-ems recentf tree-widget
nnheader mail-extr sort newcomment message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader org-xoxo org-timer org-table
org-remember org-datetree org-publish org-latex org-export-latex
org-beamer org-icalendar org-docbook org-html footnote org-colview
org-clock org-attach org-ascii org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks vc-git
multi-isearch org-archive bookmark pp cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso dot-org-el ob-sh ob-python ob-R ox-redmine ox-org
org-x ox-plugin org-devonthink org-habit org-agenda org-info org-id org
ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-compat org-entities org-macs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
frame-bufs zenburn-overrides-theme zenburn session warnings
per-window-point page-ext disp-table pp-c-l ws-trim ffap info+ strings
misc-fns thingatpt+ system-type-darwin-theme osx-plist xml dot-passwd-el
.loaddefs tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt gnus-util
time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache format-spec tramp-loaddefs
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
executable shell ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d
ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d
ess-r-d ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils comint ess-mode noweb-mode
ess ess-custom ess-compat ess-site xcscope ring cmake-mode mo-git-blame
gnus-load yasnippet dropdown-list assoc company-autoloads
weblogger-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads package org-install
browse-kill-ring markdown-mode derived thingatpt noutline outline
fit-frame color-theme edmacro kmacro wid-edit sendmail reporter info
initsplit advice advice-preload find-func el-get help-mode easymenu view
autoload help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cl cl-19 dired-x dired-aux dired
regexp-opt paren server ido easy-mmode autorevert time delsel cus-start
cus-load elhome tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
mac-win tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote mac multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com