Subject: bug#9597: closed (Fixed)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 08:06:03 +0000

Your bug report

#9597: 23.3; [diff-mode] Can't quite cope with git patches

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
9597: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=9597
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Fixed
From: Dima Kogan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 00:05:05 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I pushed the fix and a test in 47a1ebb8ab67c97904bf3211eb44ce2d7d40949d

Subject: 23.3; [diff-mode] Can't quite cope with git patches
From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 15:41:51 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When I try to apply the last diff in the enclosed file, I get the
following backtrace:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "End of hunk ambiguously marked")
  signal(error ("End of hunk ambiguously marked"))
  error("End of hunk ambiguously marked")
  diff-sanity-check-hunk()
  diff-find-source-location(nil nil)
  diff-apply-hunk(nil)
  call-interactively(diff-apply-hunk nil nil)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Seems to me that diff-mode should be able to handle the output of
git-format-patch; after all, the patch command can.

>From 81ab272ab709c45e898831e5e019e02cfc6617fe Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 15:21:53 -0400
Subject: [PATCH] Add indirect agenda follow mode

By setting `org-agenda-follow-indirect' to a non-nil value,
`org-agenda-follow-mode' will use an indirect buffer to display only
the current item, rather than the whole agenda file in which it lives
---
 lisp/org-agenda.el |   13 ++++++++++---
 1 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/org-agenda.el b/lisp/org-agenda.el
index b1fa5f5..1b67153 100644
--- a/lisp/org-agenda.el
+++ b/lisp/org-agenda.el
@@ -872,6 +872,12 @@ Needs to be set before org.el is loaded."
   :group 'org-agenda-startup
   :type 'boolean)
 
+(defcustom org-agenda-follow-indirect nil
+  "Non-nil means `org-agenda-follow-mode' displays only the
+current item's tree, in an indirect buffer."
+  :group 'org-agenda
+  :type 'boolean)
+
 (defcustom org-agenda-show-outline-path t
   "Non-nil means show outline path in echo area after line motion."
   :group 'org-agenda-startup
@@ -6608,8 +6614,7 @@ so that the date SD will be in that range."
   (interactive)
   (setq org-agenda-follow-mode (not org-agenda-follow-mode))
   (org-agenda-set-mode-name)
-  (if (and org-agenda-follow-mode (org-get-at-bol 'org-marker))
-      (org-agenda-show))
+  (org-agenda-do-context-action)
   (message "Follow mode is %s"
 	   (if org-agenda-follow-mode "on" "off")))
 
@@ -6771,7 +6776,9 @@ When called with a prefix argument, include all archive files as well."
   "Show outline path and, maybe, follow mode window."
   (let ((m (org-get-at-bol 'org-marker)))
     (if (and org-agenda-follow-mode m)
-	(org-agenda-show))
+	(if org-agenda-follow-indirect
+	    (org-agenda-tree-to-indirect-buffer)
+	  (org-agenda-show)))
     (if (and m org-agenda-show-outline-path)
 	(org-with-point-at m
 	  (org-display-outline-path t)))))
-- 
1.7.3.4

In GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin10.8.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0 AppKit 1038.36)
 of 2011-09-12 on pluto.luannocracy.com
Windowing system distributor `Apple Inc.', version 10.6.8
configured using `configure  '--with-mac' '--enable-mac-app' '--prefix=/usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3' 'CC=gcc -arch x86_64''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Diff

Minor modes in effect:
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  frame-bufs-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  me-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <tab> <tab> <return> C-p C-p 
C-p C-a C-e C-, <return> C-x C-f M-p M-p M-n M-n C-g 
C-g C-x C-f M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p C-a 
C-f C-f C-k s r c / o r <tab> <return> R <M-backspace> 
<M-backspace> <M-backspace> . e m <tab> d / e l <tab> 
o r <tab> m <tab> o <tab> <return> M-x f i n d - l 
i b <tab> <return> o r g - a <tab> g <tab> <return> 
C-x C-j ^ g C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-n <return> n C-c C-a C-p C-p C-p C-c C-w 
C-_ C-x C-k y e s <return> R l i <tab> <return> C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <return> <return> 
n C-c C-a C-p C-p C-n C-. C-. C-. C-a n p SPC <return> 
C-n C-n C-n C-c C-p C-n C-c C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-c g C-g C-g C-x g d y C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <tab> k 
y e s <return> C-x C-b C-b p n C-c C-a C-c C-a C-c 
C-a p n <return> C-n C-p <return> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-x C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-x C-p p <return> 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p <menu-bar> <Diff> 
<Highlight fine changes> C-c C-u C-c C-d n n p C-c 
C-a C-c C-u M-< M-> M-x e m a c s - s u <tab> C-g C-g 
M-x s <backspace> - e m a c <tab> - b u <tab> <return> 
C-a r <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
diff-hunk-prev: No previous hunk
Hunk applied
Hunk applied at offset 6 lines
diff-sanity-check-hunk: End of hunk ambiguously marked [4 times]
Auto-saving...done
Loading tramp-sh...done
diff-sanity-check-context-hunk-half: End of hunk ambiguously marked
Mark set [2 times]
Quit [2 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/weblogger-el/weblogger hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/weblogger-1.4.3/weblogger
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/xml-rpc-el/xml-rpc hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/package/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.7/xml-rpc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/ssl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/ssl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/im-wl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/im-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/password-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/ido hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/ido
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/format-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/dwamacs/site-lisp/compile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/progmodes/compile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/trampver hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-uu hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-smb hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gw hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-gw
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-compat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/tramp/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cache hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/tls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/imap hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/imap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/dns
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/dig
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-23.3/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug tramp-cache tramp-sh diff jka-compr man smerge-mode
dabbrev find-dired grep+ grep-ed hilit-chg grep compile+ compile
compile- gnus-dired org-magit magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util add-log
magit-bisect magit-key-mode org-capture org-mks flow-fill canlock sha1
hex-util url-handlers smiley ansi-color face-remap qp quail cus-edit
tabify cal-move mule-util url-http url-auth url-gw gnus-html mm-url
gnus-bcklg nndoc gnus-draft gnus-async gnus-salt gnus-ml hl-line
gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnfolder epa-file epa epg rot13 utf-7
proto-stream nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache dot-gnus-el
mail-settings gnus-cite w3m-load spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg
gnus-gravatar gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime
dig nnir gnus-sum macroexp nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gravatar url-cache url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap gnus-win pgg pgg-parse pgg-def
starttls gnus-harvest mailalias gnus gnus-ems recentf tree-widget
nnheader mail-extr sort newcomment message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader org-xoxo org-timer org-table
org-remember org-datetree org-publish org-latex org-export-latex
org-beamer org-icalendar org-docbook org-html footnote org-colview
org-clock org-attach org-ascii org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks vc-git
multi-isearch org-archive bookmark pp cal-china lunar solar cal-dst
cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso dot-org-el ob-sh ob-python ob-R ox-redmine ox-org
org-x ox-plugin org-devonthink org-habit org-agenda org-info org-id org
ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-compat org-entities org-macs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
frame-bufs zenburn-overrides-theme zenburn session warnings
per-window-point page-ext disp-table pp-c-l ws-trim ffap info+ strings
misc-fns thingatpt+ system-type-darwin-theme osx-plist xml dot-passwd-el
.loaddefs tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt gnus-util
time-date mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache format-spec tramp-loaddefs
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
executable shell ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d
ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d
ess-r-d ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils comint ess-mode noweb-mode
ess ess-custom ess-compat ess-site xcscope ring cmake-mode mo-git-blame
gnus-load yasnippet dropdown-list assoc company-autoloads
weblogger-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads package org-install
browse-kill-ring markdown-mode derived thingatpt noutline outline
fit-frame color-theme edmacro kmacro wid-edit sendmail reporter info
initsplit advice advice-preload find-func el-get help-mode easymenu view
autoload help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cl cl-19 dired-x dired-aux dired
regexp-opt paren server ido easy-mmode autorevert time delsel cus-start
cus-load elhome tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
mac-win tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote mac multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com