Subject: bug#9590: closed (Re: bug#9590: outline motion got much slower)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 21:52:02 +0000

Your bug report

#9590: 24.0.50; Outline motion got much slower

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
9590: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=9590
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#9590: outline motion got much slower
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 23:49:12 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
> Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 19:57:12 +0100
> 
> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> >> From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
> >> 
> >> I sent this bug at the end of September has anyone had a chance to look
> >> at it?
> >
> > I missed it, sorry.  However, I don't see any slowness with this
> > recipe in the current trunk.  Have you tried the latest Emacs 24 code?
> 
> Hi Eli,
> 
> It's fixed :D

Great; closing.

Subject: 24.0.50; Outline motion got much slower
From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 13:44:30 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

wget http://kanis.fr/hg/emacs/nterm/nterm-gr.el
emacs -Q
C-x C-f nterm-gr.el
M-x outline-minor-mode
M-x hide-body
Press and hold the down arrow key

The cursor stops displaying and it takes time before the control is
gained again. It's a regression as in 23.3 the cursor goes down
smoothly.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.20 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2011-09-24 on tao
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  icomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-d C-d r e e d <backspace> <backspace> a d SPC p o 
w e r p o i n t C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d 
C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d 
o f C-h C-h SPC C-e SPC i n SPC R e d m i n e C-c C-c 
n n SPC n n n n SPC n n n SPC <help-echo> n SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC <backspace> M-0 SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC c c <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> c <return> 
n n SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC n n <return> n n n 
C-n <return> C-h i C-o C-h M-k h i M-1 m e m a c s 
<return> m o u t l i <tab> <return> m o <tab> e <backspace> 
d e <return> <next> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <tab> 
C-p <return> <next> M-k l i v a n - o u t l i n e <return> 
C-] M-k l k e y m a p <return> C-] M-k l i v a n - 
k e y m a p <return> M-k h k M-k t <next> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <next> M-x b u g - r e p <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
r p e <backspace> <backspace> e p o r <tab> b u g 
<return>

Recent messages:
/media/portable/listen/Miles Davis/Miles Ahead/03 - The Duke.mp3 [2 times]
/media/portable/listen/Miles Davis/Miles Ahead/04 - My Ship.mp3 [2 times]
/media/portable/listen/Miles Davis/Miles Ahead/05 - Miles Ahead.mp3 [2 times]
/media/portable/listen/Miles Davis/Miles Ahead/06 - Blues For Pablo.mp3 [2 times]
/media/portable/listen/Miles Davis/Miles Ahead/07 - New Rhumba.mp3 [2 times]
/media/portable/listen/Miles Davis/Miles Ahead/08 - The Meaning Of the Blues.mp3 [2 times]
/media/portable/listen/Miles Davis/Miles Ahead/09 - Lament.mp3 [2 times]
/media/portable/listen/Miles Davis/Miles Ahead/10 - I Don't Want To Be Kissed (By Anyone But You).mp3 [2 times]
/media/portable/fresh/The Temptations-20 albums/1972 - All Directions/01 - Funky Music Sho Nuff Turns Me On.mp3 [2 times]
/media/portable/fresh/The Temptations-20 albums/1972 - All Directions/02 - Run Charlie Run.mp3 [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/time hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/time
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/whitespace hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/whitespace
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-ascii hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sql hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sh hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-screen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-wl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-vm hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-remember hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-install hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-html hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-freemind hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-feed hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sass hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-R hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-python hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-perl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-octave hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-protocol hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-plot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mouse hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mhe hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mew hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-ctags hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-crypt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-colview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-beamer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-eval hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-dot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-css hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-C hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/ert/ert hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/appt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/appt
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/sym-comp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/sym-comp

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message hashcash cookie1 emacsbug icomplete vc-hg debug
info flow-fill gnus-fun bookmark tabify org-capture org-mks w3m-bookmark
w3m-tabmenu w3m-session w3m-form w3m-symbol w3m doc-view image-mode
w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util qp jka-compr mule-util lookup-entry lookup-content lookup-vse
ndkks ndeb ndeb-binary lookup lookup-types lookup-utils lookup-vars evi
evi-mule ido uniquify swbuff descr-text erc-track smiley ansi-color
gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup gnus-ml disp-table
gnus-topic pop3 nndraft nnmh nnml nnfolder parse-time bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua
bbdb-com netrc gnutls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils japan-util kkc ja-dic-utl
quail help-mode view paren eldoc init emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple url-util url-parse url-vars emms-mark
emms-info-mp3info emms-tag-editor emms-setup emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-score emms-cache emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dired-x dired
emms emms-compat cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso
autoinsert org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org advice help-fns
advice-preload ob-emacs-lisp ob-keys ob-comint ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob org-footnote org-src org-list org-faces org-compat
org-entities org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
garak notify dbus-util dbus xml tree-widget elim warnings browse-url cl
lui tracking incomplete network-stream auth-source eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp assoc gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache starttls tls erc-ring comint erc-netsplit erc-match
erc-pcomplete pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join
erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
format-spec thingatpt pp server xcscope ivan-w3m ivan-term ivan-slime
ivan-re-builder ivan-org ivan-newsticker ivan-muse ivan-message
ivan-japanese ivan-gnus ivan-french easy-mmode ivan-english ivan-emms
ivan-elim ivan-comint bs ivan-bbdb bbdb timezone auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup tex-site ring caps-mode ivan-common-code saveplace
time regexp-opt rx cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit
ivan-var ivan-keymap edmacro kmacro ivan-fun find-func ivan-face
ivan-load time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Ivan Kanis
http://kanis.fr

Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he
will pick himself up and move on.
    -- Winston Churchill