Subject: 24.0.50; erc button-next-function assumes lexical binding invalidly

From: Evan Izaksonas-Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 22:19:43 -0500

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Start Emacs however you like, go to any location in the buffer besided
the input line and hit TAB.  The message: "completion-at-point: Symbol's
value as variable is void: here" will appear.  this is solved by
changing line 433 from

(let ((here (point)))
to
(lexical-let ((here (point)))

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
     `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.6)
  of 2011-09-17 on rastafy
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11100000
Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: nil
   value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
   value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
   value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
   value of $LC_TIME: nil
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
   locale-coding-system: utf-8
   default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
   erc-spelling-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   erc-track-mode: t
   erc-track-minor-mode: t
   erc-ring-mode: t
   erc-networks-mode: t
   erc-menu-mode: t
   erc-match-mode: t
   erc-list-mode: t
   erc-autojoin-mode: t
   erc-pcomplete-mode: t
   erc-truncate-mode: t
   erc-netsplit-mode: t
   erc-highlight-nicknames-mode: t
   erc-button-mode: t
   erc-fill-mode: t
   erc-stamp-mode: t
   erc-irccontrols-mode: t
   erc-noncommands-mode: t
   erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
   erc-readonly-mode: t
   erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
   nxhtml-menu-mode: t
   nxhtml-tag-do-also: t
   popcmp-group-alternatives: t
   popcmp-short-help-beside-alts: t
   mlinks-active-links: t
   rngalt-minimal-validation-header: t
   rngalt-display-validation-header: t
   flyspell-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   auto-insert-mode: t
   display-time-mode: t
   window-number-meta-mode: t
   window-number-mode: t
   desktop-save-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
t h o u g h SPC i t SPC s e e m s SPC l i k e SPC i
t SPC i s SPC a <backspace> e x t r a SPC w o r k .
SPC f o r t u n a t e l k <backspace> y , SPC n o t
SPC w o r k SPC / i / SPC h a v e SPC t o SPC d o .
<return> <help-echo> <help-echo> a m SPC i SPC c r
a z y ? <return> i n d <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
w a i t , SPC r e a l l y ? SPC <backspace> <return>
/ m e SPC l o o k s SPC a g a i n . <return> C-x b
e r <return> C-x b <return> h o l y SPC s h e e t SPC
d <backspace> <backspace> , SPC g o o d SPC e y e r
<backspace> . <return> C-x b <return> C-M-f C-M-f C-x
C-e C-x b <return> M-p C-/ <S-iso-lefttab> <S-iso-lefttab>
C-p C-p <S-iso-lefttab> <S-iso-lefttab> <S-iso-lefttab>
<S-iso-lefttab> <tab> C-g C-x b <return> C-M-b C-M-b
C-SPC C-M-f M-w C-x b . e m <return> C-M-b C-y C-M-f
<C-M-backspace> C-M-b <down> <down> <down> <right>
<right> <right> l e x i c a l - C-M-u C-M-u C-M-f C-x
C-e C-x o <S-iso-lefttab> <S-iso-lefttab> <tab> <tab>
M-? M-> q u o t e <tab> p e r f e c t . <return> C-x
1 q u o <tab> w h e r e SPC s h o u l d SPC i SPC f
i l e SPC s a i d SPC b u g ? <return> M-x r e p o
<tab> r <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
GNU Emacs 24.0.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.6) of 
2011-09-17 on rastafy
Mark set [4 times]
erc-button-next
Undo!
Entering debugger...
Quit
Mark set [2 times]
erc-button-next-function
Mark set
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-keys hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-keys
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-jsinfo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-jsinfo
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-screen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-screen
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-latex
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-haskell
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-compat hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-compat
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-plot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-plot
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-octave hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-octave
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-vm hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-vm
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-clock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-clock
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-icalendar hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-icalendar
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-beamer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-beamer
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-datetree hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-datetree
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-crypt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-crypt
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-C hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-C
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-special-blocks hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-special-blocks
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-R hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-R
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-html hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-html
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-exp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-exp
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-colview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-colview
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-list hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-list
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-archive hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-archive
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-org
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-calc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-calc
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-latex
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lisp
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-ctags hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-ctags
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-faces hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-faces
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-freemind hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-freemind
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-sh hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sh
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-sass hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sass
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-scheme
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-css hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-css
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-xoxo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-xoxo
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-mew hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mew
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-id hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-id
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-remember hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-remember
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-table
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-indent hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-indent
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-protocol hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-protocol
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-clojure
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-attach hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-attach
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-docbook hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-docbook
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-footnote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-footnote
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-eval hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-eval
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-ref hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ref
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-table
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-info hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-info
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-exp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-exp
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-js hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-js
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-perl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-perl
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-comint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-comint
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-dot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-dot
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-lob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-lob
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-sql hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-sql
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-mhe hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mhe
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-gnus hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-gnus
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-docview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-docview
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-publish hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-publish
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-python hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-python
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-tangle
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-entities hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-entities
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-mouse hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mouse
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-mac-message hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mac-message
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ledger
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-irc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-irc
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-src hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-src
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-colview-xemacs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-colview-xemacs
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-capture hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-capture
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-w3m hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-w3m
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-bbdb
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-exp-blocks hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-exp-blocks
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-mobile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mobile
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-wl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-wl
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-timer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-timer
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-taskjuggler hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-taskjuggler
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-awk hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-awk
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-mks hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mks
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-ruby
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-matlab
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-agenda hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-agenda
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-feed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-feed
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-ascii hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-ascii
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-macs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-macs
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-rmail hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-rmail
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-bibtex
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-habit hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-habit
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elisp/ido hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/ido
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elisp/css-mode hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elisp/xscheme hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xscheme
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-jsinfo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-screen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-compat hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-plot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-ctags hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-keys hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-icalendar hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-beamer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-mhe hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-clock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-comint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-js hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-sh hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-C hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-special-blocks hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-list hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-install hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-sql hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-html hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-java hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-calc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-feed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-crypt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-eval hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-rmail hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-entities hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-sass hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-css hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-mew hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-id hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-docbook hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-agenda hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-macs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-remember hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-colview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-freemind hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-xoxo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-timer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-indent hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-footnote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-ref hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-info hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-wl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-exp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-perl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-docview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-octave hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-lob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-faces hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-publish hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-vm hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-exp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-habit hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-datetree hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-python hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-w3m hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-mouse hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-mac-message hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-ascii hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-gnus hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-attach hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-src hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-capture hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-exp-blocks hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-mobile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-R hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-awk hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-archive hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-dot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-protocol hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-mks hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-taskjuggler hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/org-irc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/tali713/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20110915/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/tali713/src/nxhtml/tests/ert hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/battery hides ~/battery

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr message rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader emacsbug tramp-cache tramp-sh debug thai-util thai-word
lao-util erc-spelling w3m-form mule-util w3m-cookie w3m-bookmark
w3m-tabmenu w3m-session browse-url multi-isearch dabbrev tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs delsel iswitchb erc-services server org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb elisp-slime-nav etags paren
browse-kill-ring network-stream starttls erc-track erc-ring erc-networks
erc-menu erc-match erc-join erc-pcomplete erc-truncate erc-netsplit
browse-kill-ring-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads org-autoloads
package tabulated-list erc-highlight-nicknames erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec iso-transl
nyan-mode nxhtml-autostart nxhtml-autoload moz cc-cmds majmodpri
nxhtml-menu udev-rinari udev-ecb udev flymake-js flymake css-color
nxhtml-mode html-quote tidy-xhtml ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind
ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff html-imenu imenu
loadhist popcmp xhtml-help mlinks html-toc xml fupd html-pagetoc foldit
appmenu-fold appmenu mumamo sgml-mode rngalt rng-nxml nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-glyph rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-util
nxml-enc xmltok cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs help-mode flyspell ispell
fold-dwim hideshow html-upl html-site ourcomments-util org ob-sh shell
ob-latex ob-dot ob-matlab ob-octave ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities
org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs apropos grep
ffip compile comint gimpedit web-vcs rx url-http tls url-auth url-gw
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums cus-edit web-autoload nxhtml-base stumpwm-mode etxt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe bookmark pp view nethack-example nethack
nethack-cmd nethack-api nethack-keys gamegrid nethack-compat malyon
malyon-mode sunrise-commander warnings derived term disp-table ehelp
electric recentf tree-widget ring esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-util esh-module esh-mode
dired-x pp-c-l frame-cmds frame-fns avoid w3m doc-view jka-compr
image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils wid-edit bitlbee info-look info easymenu matlab-load
autoinsert highlight-parentheses time battery pretty-lambdada
window-number auto-install edmacro kmacro cl thingatpt find-func dired
regexp-opt url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv macroexp assoc gnus-util time-date password-cache
url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap xscheme scheme uniquify advice
help-fns advice-preload ido easy-mmode desktop cus-start cus-load
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
I use grml (http://grml.org/)