Subject: indentation in latex-mode in emacs-23

From: "Chirok Han" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:46:35 +0900

Hi

I've been using gnu emacs 22 so far (happily) and recently I compiled
and installed cvs emacs-23 (updated today: 2008-09-10). I am very
happy with this new version. Thank you!

I do lots of latex work (and I don't use auctex). Up to emacs 22, the
line following \[ is not indented but now in emacs 23, the line after
\[ is indent. For example, in emacs 22, `indent-region' gives

\[
abc
\]

but now in emacs 23 it looks like

\[
  abc
  \]

This may be a new feature, but I would like the old style. Is there
any way I can get back the old behavior? I tried to read tex-mode.el
but it was too difficult for me.

Thank you.

ch