Subject: bug#9536: 24.0.50; org-capture do not work together org-crypt.el

From: Guilherme Gondim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:13:41 +0200

I would use `org-capture' to add a entry in a subtree encrypted using
`org-encrypt'.

`org-capture' currently do not identify and decrypt a encrypted subtree
before save the entry.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.0.12)
 of 2011-09-11 on baderna
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11100000
configured using `configure  '--disable-ns-self-contained' '--with-x' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: 
  value of $LC_COLLATE: pt_BR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: pt_BR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: pt_BR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: pt_BR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: pt_BR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Apropos

Minor modes in effect:
  global-highlight-changes-mode: t
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  electric-layout-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  recent-addresses-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x a s e m e n t e . o r g <return> C-g C-g C-x C-f 
O r <return> s e <return> C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f <backspace> <return> C-x 
C-s C-n C-p C-p C-x k <return> C-x a s e m e n t e 
. o r g <return> y C-x k <return> C-x C-f <return> 
s e <return> y C-n C-x C-t C-x C-s C-x k <return> C-x 
C-f <return> s e <return> y y C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-b 
C-SPC C-e C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b M-w 
C-x a 4 5 <return> C-h C-g C-h a r e p o r t SPC b 
u g <return> C-x o C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <return> M-x 
r e p o r t - e m a c s - b u g <return>

Recent messages:
[2011-09-17 23:00:00] ` *server*' [nil 259200]
[2011-09-17 23:00:00] ` *Echo Area 0*' [nil 259200]
[2011-09-17 23:00:00] ` *Echo Area 1*' [nil 259200]
[2011-09-17 23:00:00] `*anything*' [43 259200]

45org.el has auto save data; consider M-x recover-this-file
highlight-indentation with indent-width 4
highlight-indentation OFF
Loading vc-hg...done
Type "q" in other window to quit.

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite auto-dictionary flyspell ispell mail-extr
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nnir
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader emacsbug
help-mode view apropos vc-hg rainbow-mode hl-line epg epg-config
executable org-indent org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew
org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks
org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
bookmark pp server paredit mpc uniquify midnight winner windmove diff
python-21 python pony-mode sql sgml-mode eldoc flymake hilit-chg
electric paren highlight-indentation org-crypt remember org-remember
org-datetree org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline easy-mmode
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs rcirc recent-addresses message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader smtpmail sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils recentf tree-widget savehist desktop ibuffer dired-x smex ido
icomplete localization color-theme-zenburn color-theme wid-edit hooks
defuns saveplace imenu anything-config browse-url warnings rx grep
compile tramp shell pcomplete comint ring tramp-compat auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp gnus-util time-date
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache format-spec tramp-loaddefs dired-aux
dired regexp-opt ffap thingatpt anything aliases anything-autoloads
anything-config-autoloads auto-dictionary-autoloads c-eldoc-autoloads
color-theme-zenburn-autoloads color-theme-autoloads ctags-autoloads
dictionary-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
idle-highlight-mode-autoloads paredit-autoloads pep8-autoloads
pick-backup-autoloads pony-mode-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
recent-addresses-autoloads smart-operator-autoloads smex-autoloads
yasnippet-bundle-autoloads yasnippet-bundle dropdown-list advice
help-fns advice-preload yasnippet edmacro kmacro easymenu assoc package
tabulated-list secrets dbus xml cl tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Guilherme Gondim (semente)