Subject: bug#9515: Some glyphs: wrong vertical position

From: David Reitter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:43:43 -0400

Package:emacs,ns

Curly single quotes (curly apostrophes) don't display correctly. To replicate: create a new buffer and enter this text: ‘curly apostrophes’.

This has been reported to happen in recent Emacs 24 builds as well.

The character in question is:

        character: ‘ (8216, #o20030, #x2018)
preferred charset: unicode (Unicode (ISO10646))
       code point: 0x2018
           syntax: . 	which means: punctuation
         category: .:Base, c:Chinese, h:Korean, j:Japanese
      buffer code: #xE2 #x80 #x98
        file code: #xE2 #x80 #x98 (encoded by coding system utf-8-unix)
          display: by this font (glyph code)
    nil:-apple-Apple_Symbols-medium-normal-normal-*-34-*-*-*-p-0-iso10646-1 (#x2FC)

Character code properties: customize what to show
  name: LEFT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK
  old-name: SINGLE TURNED COMMA QUOTATION MARK
  general-category: Pi (Punctuation, Initial quote)
  decomposition: (8216) ('‘')

Begin forwarded message:

From: Piet van Oostrum <[email-masked]>
Date: September 7, 2011 11:11:13 AM EDT
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Aquamacs-bugs] 23.3.50; Size of curly single quotes
Reply-To: Bug reports for Aquamacs Emacs <[email-masked]>

In my Aquamacs the curly single quotes (curly apostrophes) don't display correctly. To replicate: create a new buffer and enter this text: ‘curly apostrophes’.

Firstly, the opening apostrophe is too low; it is about centered on the height of the lower case letters instead of on top. Moreover both the opening and the closing quotes seem too small compared with the rest of the font, although the closing quote sits on the proper height. 
This has been the case in previous versions of Aquamacs also.
It also happens with different fonts, I have tried several ones and it doesn't make a difference.
I have made a screen dump with the font changed to Monaco 64pt, just to make it more visible. Normally I use 12pt. In this size the opening quote looks more like a centered dot, unless you use a magnifier. As comparison I have made a screen dump of the same text with the same font in TextEdit. Here the text is bigger overall, but also the quotes are bigger relative to the text.

The screen dumps are at http://www.pietvanoostrum.com/Images/Emacs.png and http://www.pietvanoostrum.com/Images/Textedit.png

In GNU Emacs 23.3.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, NS apple-appkit-949.54)
of 2011-08-04 on braeburn.aquamacs.org - Aquamacs Distribution 2.3a
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
configured using `configure  '--with-ns' '--without-x' 'CC=gcc' 'CFLAGS=-O3 -fno-tree-pre -falign-loops -g -arch i386' 'LDFLAGS=-O3 -fno-tree-pre -falign-loops -g -arch i386''

Important settings:
 value of $LC_ALL: nil
 value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
 value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
 value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
 value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
 value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
 value of $LC_TIME: nil
 value of $LANG: nil
 value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
 locale-coding-system: nil
 default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
 TeX-PDF-mode: t
 TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
 gnus-undo-mode: t
 display-time-mode: t
 yas/global-mode: t
 shell-dirtrack-mode: t
 savehist-mode: t
 smart-frame-positioning-mode: t
 aquamacs-autoface-mode: t
 recentf-mode: t
 osx-key-mode: t
 tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
 tabbar-mode: t
 show-paren-mode: t
 delete-selection-mode: t
 pc-selection-mode: t
 cua-mode: t
 tooltip-mode: t
 mouse-wheel-mode: t
 tool-bar-mode: t
 menu-bar-mode: t
 file-name-shadow-mode: t
 global-font-lock-mode: t
 font-lock-mode: t
 auto-encryption-mode: t
 auto-compression-mode: t
 column-number-mode: t
 line-number-mode: t
 visual-line-mode: t
 transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Kill dired buffer of lisp, too? (y or n) 
1 deletion done
Quit
Move: 1 of 1
Move: 1 file
Delete vm-8.1.1 (y or n) 
Recursive delete of vm-8.1.1? (y or n) 
1 of 1 deletions
Kill dired buffer of vm-8.1.1, too? (y or n) 
1 deletion done

Load-path shadows:
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/sh hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/sh
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/python-mode hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/python-mode
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/pycomplete hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/pycomplete
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/mc-toplev hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/mc-toplev
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/mc-setversion hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/mc-setversion
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/mc-remail hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/mc-remail
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/mc-pgp5 hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/mc-pgp5
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/mc-pgp hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/mc-pgp
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/mc-gpg hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/mc-gpg
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/mailcrypt hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/mailcrypt
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/ipython hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/ipython
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-xemacs hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-xemacs
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-whois hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-whois
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-w3 hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-w3
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-vm hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-vm
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-srv hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-srv
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-snarf hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-snarf
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-sc hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-sc
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-reportmail hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-reportmail
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mhe hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mhe
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-merge hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-merge
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-hooks hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-hooks
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gui hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gui
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-ftp hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-ftp
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-autoloads hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-autoloads
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3mhack hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3mhack
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-xmas hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-xmas
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-weather
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-util
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ucs hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-ucs
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-tabmenu
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-symbol
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-session hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-session
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-search
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-rss
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-proc
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-perldoc
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-namazu
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-mail
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-lnum
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-image
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-hist
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-form
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-filter
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-fb
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-favicon
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ems hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-ems
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-dtree
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-cookie
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-ccl
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-bug
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-bookmark
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-antenna
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/octet hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/octet
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/mime-w3m
~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/mew-w3m
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet-0.6.1c/yasnippet hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/yasnippet-0.6.1c/yasnippet
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/yasnippet-0.6.1c/dropdown-list hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/yasnippet-0.6.1c/dropdown-list
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/shimbun hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/shimbun
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-zeit-de hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-zeit-de
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-zdnet-jp hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-zdnet-jp
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri-html hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri-html
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-sports hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-sports
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-auctions hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-auctions
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-xemacs hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-xemacs
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-x51 hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-x51
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wired-jp hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-wired-jp
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wincefan hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-wincefan
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wikimedia hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-wikimedia
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-wiki hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-wiki
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-welt-de hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-welt-de
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-w3m-dev hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-w3m-dev
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-vinelinux hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-vinelinux
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-toshiba hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-toshiba
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tigris hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-tigris
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-the-register hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-the-register
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-the-onion hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-the-onion
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-text hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-text
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-texfaq hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-texfaq
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tech-on hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-tech-on
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary-ml hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary-ml
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-tcup hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-tcup
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sueddeutsche-de hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-sueddeutsche-de
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-ja hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-ja
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-dev hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-dev
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sponichi hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-sponichi
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-spiegel hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-spiegel
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sourceforge-jp hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-sourceforge-jp
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sml hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-sml
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot-jp hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot-jp
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-security-memo hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-security-memo
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-scipy hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-scipy
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-savannah hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-savannah
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-sankei hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-sankei
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ruby hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-ruby
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-rss
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-hash hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-hash
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-blogs hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-blogs
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rediff hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-rediff
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-redhat hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-redhat
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-rakuten hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-rakuten
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pocketgames hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-pocketgames
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-plucker hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-plucker
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-mailsync hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-mailsync
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-link hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-link
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-perlentaucher-de hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-perlentaucher-de
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-pcweb-column hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-pcweb-column
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-palmfan hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-palmfan
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-orca hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-orca
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-opentechpress-jp hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-opentechpress-jp
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nytimes hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-nytimes
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkei hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkei
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkansports hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkansports
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-netbsd hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-netbsd
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-namazu hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-namazu
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-n24-de hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-n24-de
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-multi hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-multi
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-msports-nifty hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-msports-nifty
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-msdn hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-msdn
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mozilla-jp hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mozilla-jp
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mhonarc hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mhonarc
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mew hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mew
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-meadow hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-meadow
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-marc-aims hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-marc-aims
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-makanai hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-makanai
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mainichi hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mainichi
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mailman hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mailman
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-mailarc hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mailarc
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-macosx-jp hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-macosx-jp
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-m17n hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-m17n
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-lump hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-lump
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-lotusex hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-lotusex
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-linuxce-jp hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-linuxce-jp
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-laut-de hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-laut-de
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-kde hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-kde
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-kantei hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-kantei
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-jpo hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-jpo
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-jpilot hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-jpilot
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-javaconf hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-javaconf
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-japantimes hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-japantimes
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-itmedia hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-itmedia
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-infoshop hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-infoshop
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-impress hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-impress
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ibm-dev hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-ibm-dev
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-hns hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-hns
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-heise hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-heise
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-hash hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-hash
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-haiku-os hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-haiku-os
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-gnome hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-gnome
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-glimpse hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-glimpse
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-geocrawler hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-geocrawler
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-gendai-net hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-gendai-net
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-fml hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-fml
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-ffii hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-ffii
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-fau hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-fau
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-f1fan hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-f1fan
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-exconn hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-exconn
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-excite hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-excite
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-engadget-ja hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-engadget-ja
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-emacswiki hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-emacswiki
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-emacs-w3m hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-emacs-w3m
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-elips hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-elips
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-digiko hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-digiko
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-dennou hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-dennou
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debugmagazin-de hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-debugmagazin-de
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debian hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-debian
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-debian-jp hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-debian-jp
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-coldsync hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-coldsync
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnn-jp hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-cnn-jp
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet-jp hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet-jp
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-cgi-board hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-cgi-board
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-bbdb-ml hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-bbdb-ml
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-bbc hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-bbc
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atom hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-atom
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atom-hash hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-atom-hash
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-atmarkit hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-atmarkit
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-mytown hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-mytown
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-html hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-html
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-arch-bluegate hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-arch-bluegate
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-aljazeera hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-aljazeera
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-airs hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-airs
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/sb-2ch hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-2ch
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/nnshimbun hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/nnshimbun
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun/mew-shimbun hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/shimbun/mew-shimbun
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/vm-mime-display-internal-application hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/vm-mime-display-internal-application
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/vm-bogofilter hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/vm-bogofilter
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/vm-blueman hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/vm-blueman
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/org-vm hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/org-vm
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-window hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-window
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-w3m hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-w3m
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-w3 hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-w3
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-virtual hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-virtual
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-version hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-version
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-vcard hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-vcard
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-vars hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-vars
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-user hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-user
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-undo hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-undo
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-toolbar hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-toolbar
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-thread hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-thread
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-summary hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-summary
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-summary-faces hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-summary-faces
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-startup hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-startup
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-sort hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-sort
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-serial hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-serial
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-search hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-search
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-save hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-save
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-rfaddons hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-rfaddons
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-reply hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-reply
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-ps-print hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-ps-print
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pop hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pop
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pine hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pine
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pgg hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pgg
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pcrisis hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pcrisis
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-page hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-page
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-mouse hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-mouse
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-motion hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-motion
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-misc hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-misc
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-minibuf hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-minibuf
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-mime hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-mime
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-message hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-message
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-message-history hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-message-history
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-menu hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-menu
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-mark hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-mark
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-macro hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-macro
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-license hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-license
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-imap hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-imap
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-grepmail hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-grepmail
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-folder hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-folder
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-edit hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-edit
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-digest hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-digest
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-delete hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-delete
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-cus-load hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-cus-load
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-crypto hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-crypto
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-build hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-build
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-biff hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-biff
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-avirtual hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-avirtual
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-autoloads hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-autoloads
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-autoload hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-autoload
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vcard hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vcard
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/u-vm-color hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/u-vm-color
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/tapestry hides /Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/tapestry
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/org-vm hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Emacs/x-site-lisp/emacs-w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/python-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/python-mode/python-mode
/Users/piet/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/site-lisp/pycomplete hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/python-mode/pycomplete
/Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/wikipedia-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/nxhtml/related/wikipedia-mode
/Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/php-mode hides /Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/aquamacs/edit-modes/nxhtml/related/php-mode

Features:
(make-mode ebnf2ps ps-print ps-def lpr imenu tramp-imap tramp-gw
tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp tramp-compat
trampver w3m-weather w3m-tabmenu w3m-symbol w3m-session w3m-search
w3m-perldoc w3m-namazu w3m-lnum w3m-filter w3m-dtree w3m-cookie
w3m-bookmark w3m-antenna bookmark-w3m w3m-rss vc-cvs add-log preview
prv-emacs reftex-vcr reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-vars bib-cite
tex-fold tex-bar tex-buf toolbar-x noutline outline font-latex latex
tex-style tex latexenc grep flyspell ispell apropos find-func ediff-merg
ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff
html-mode jsp-html-helper-mode asp-html-helper-mode php-html-helper-mode
html-helper-mode tempo cc-mode cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs vm-delete vm-sort arc-mode
archive-mode wdired nnspool mule-util vm-crypto multi-isearch nxml-uchnm
rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
tar-mode pp flow-fill sort gnus-cite smiley gnus-async gnus-bcklg
gnus-ml nnfolder nndraft nnmh bbdb-gnus auth-source gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum nnoo w3m-form
vm-save tapestry url-http tls url-auth url-gw url-cache shadow mailalias
vm-pcrisis vm-w3m w3m browse-url doc-view image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb
w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util vm-pine
vm-pop vm-rfaddons gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source format-spec
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message ecomplete mml mml-sec
password-cache mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
gmm-utils mailheader canlock sha1 hex-util hashcash gnus-win bbdb-vm
vm-autoload bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com mailabbrev vm-menu vm-window
vm-toolbar vm-folder vm-undo vm-summary vm-mouse vm-motion vm-minibuf
vm-message vm-macro vm emacsbug time twittering-mode url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util
url-parse url-vars mailcap xml yasnippet dropdown-list derived edmacro
kmacro assoc ipython python-mode info-look info compile ansi-color
executable shell w3m-load smtpmail vm-pgg vm-reply vm-mime vm-page
vm-misc pgg pgg-parse pgg-def vm-autoloads vm-vars vm-version mailcrypt
rfc822 comint ring bbdb-autoloads bbdb dired-x dired-aux dired jka-compr
gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util netrc mail-utils load-emacs-plugins
aquamacs-mode-defaults auctex-config server preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads aquamacs-aux savehist mouse-sel one-buffer-one-frame
smart-frame-positioning drews_init color-theme-autoloads saveplace
visual-line aquamacs-bug aquamacs-autoface-mode aquamacs-editing
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums qp mm-util mail-prsvr recentf
tree-widget cus-edit osxkeys emulate-mac-keyboard-mode frame-cmds
strings misc-fns thingatpt+ thingatpt frame-fns avoid
aquamacs-mac-fontsets fit-frame aquamacs-frame-setup aquamacs-tabbar
tabbar-window cl cl-19 cus-start cus-load tabbar easy-mmode warnings
load-emacs-pre-plugins aquamacs-site-start cocoa-compatibility smart-dnd
filladapt aquamacs-redo check-for-updates aquamacs-menu osx_defaults
aquamacs-tool-bar aquamacs mac-extra-functions aquamacs-tools
aquamacs-macros parse-time timezone time-date paren delsel pc-select
cua-base wid-edit regexp-opt advice advice-preload byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile debug help-fns help-mode view image-file disp-table tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win easymenu tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Piet van Oostrum <[email-masked]>
WWW: http://pietvanoostrum.com/
PGP key: [8DAE142BE17999C4]
_______________________________________________
Aquamacs-bugs mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.aquamacs.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/aquamacs-bugs