Subject: bug#9505: libtool

From: Marcos Hocpfner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:39:00 -0300

Hello, i have a problem whit the compilation libtool, this is the error:

make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/local/gnubatch-1.3/build/lib'
libtool --mode=compile gcc -O -g -Wall -fno-stack-protector  -I../hdrs
-I../..   -c -o advtime.o advtime.c
/usr/local/bin/libtool: line 1295: base_compile+= gcc: command not found
/usr/local/bin/libtool: line 1295: base_compile+= -O: command not found
/usr/local/bin/libtool: line 1295: base_compile+= -g: command not found
/usr/local/bin/libtool: line 1295: base_compile+= -Wall: command not found
/usr/local/bin/libtool: line 1295: base_compile+= -fno-stack-protector:
command not found
/usr/local/bin/libtool: line 1295: base_compile+= -I../hdrs: No such file or
directory
/usr/local/bin/libtool: line 1295: base_compile+= -I../..: No such file or
directory
/usr/local/bin/libtool: line 1295: base_compile+= -c: command not found
/usr/local/bin/libtool: line 1295: CC_quoted+= gcc: command not found
/usr/local/bin/libtool: line 1295: CC_quoted+= g++: command not found
libtool: compile: you must specify a compilation command
libtool: compile: Try `libtool --help --mode=compile' for more information.
make[2]: *** [advtime.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/gnubatch-1.3/build/lib'
make[1]: *** [lib/libgnubatch_int.la] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/gnubatch-1.3/build'
make: *** [build-src] Error 2

*more date:*
libtool (GNU libtool) 2.4
Written by Gordon Matzigkeit <[email-masked]>, 1996

Copyright (C) 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
######
GNU Make 3.81
Copyright (C) 2006  Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.
There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

This program built for sparc-sun-solaris2.10
########
                   Oracle Solaris 10 9/10 s10s_u9wos_14a SPARC
     Copyright (c) 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
                            Assembled 11 August 2010

thank you very much

markoz