Subject: Bug while configure run

From: basavaraj b <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 22:36:15 +0530

Hi All,

I need your quick help for the below mentioned error while running
./configure of coreutils-8.12.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sed: Function /^EXTRA_PROGRAMS =/,/[^\]$/p cannot be parsed.
sed: Function /^no_install__progs =/,/[^\]$/p cannot be parsed.
configure: error: internal error: g'l_INCLUDE_EXCLUDE_PROG's 2nd arg, arch
hostname su,
                   does not match the list of default-not-installed programs
                   () also recorded in ./src/Makefile.am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not have any idea on solving this error as I am very naive to Linux
world.

Request you to help me ASAP.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Basavaraj B