Subject: bug#9366: Display geometry change hook

From: Corwin Brust <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 02:47:44 -0500

Hi Martin.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 2:16 AM martin rudalics <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>  >> Has anyone ever confirmed that it correctly handles the full-screen
>  >> frames?
>  >
>  > I don't know.  I don't have a system to try that.
>
> Maybe someone on Windows could give it a try:
>
> (1) With an Emacs frame run 'toggle-frame-fullscreen' (F11).
>
> (2) Change the resolution of the monitor the frame appears on.
>
> (3) Look whether the frame is still fullscreen.

The frame remains full screen, both when immediately when I make the
change and also when I choose "revert".   When I selected "revert" it
did drop briefly out of full-screen mode but then restored itself
properly immediately thereafter.  I have several displays and most of
them have a full-screen emacs in them most of the time.  LMK if there
else I could assist with.  Emacs 27.1 GNU bin dist.

> martin

Regards,
Corwin