Subject: Some mails to bug-gnu-emacs evade emacsbugs

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:31:21 -0400

Package: emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com

(Filing report for:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2008-09/msg00154.html)

Some mails appear on bug-gnu-emacs, but not on emacsbugs. I think the
gateway from the gnu.emacs.bug newsgroup may be responsible somehow.

Eg:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2008-08/msg00916.html

never appeared in bug #821.

Nor did another followup today, trimmed headers below.

It's not clear to me if a news->mail gateway can function at all now
we have a tracker. It would have to append mails with an existing bug
number in the subject to a report, and create a new bug otherwise. No
idea where the automated reply messages would try to go...

Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 13:38:53 -0400
Path: news.stanford.edu!newsfeed.stanford.edu!news.tele.dk!news.tele.dk!small.news.tele.dk!multikabel.net!feed20.multikabel.net!newsfeed.freenet.de!news.albasani.net!not-for-mail
From: Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.bug
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 12:22:36 -0500
NNTP-Posting-Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 17:22:36 +0000 (UTC)
Xref: fencepost.gnu.org computing.gnu-emacs-bug:16448
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: bug#821: 23.0.60;
	bootstrap fails due to define-minor-mode in textmode/paragraphs.el
Sender: bug-gnu-emacs-bounces+rgm=[email-masked]