Subject: bug#9350: 23.3; [usability] File menu should contain "split window horizontally C-x 3"

From: Arne Babenhauserheide <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 15:54:59 +0200

This bug report will be sent to the Free Software Foundation,
not to your local site managers!
Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.

Your report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list
and the gnu.emacs.bug news group, and at http://debbugs.gnu.org.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give
a recipe starting from `emacs -Q':

Dear Emacs Hackers, 

Splitting windows horizontally becomes more and more important as the screen sizes rise - and it is prevalent in todays programming environments. 

So I think that it would be important to add that entry to the menu - also because a new user just asked me that, so this is no theoretical construct, but an observation. 

This would clear up which kind of splitting is meant by the simple “split window”. 

Concisely: Wish: Menu: 

	   …
	   Split Window		C-x 2
	   Split Horizontally	C-x 3

Best wishes, 
Arne

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/share/emacs/23.3/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.5)
 of 2011-08-14 on fluss
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11002000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64' '--program-suffix=-emacs-23' '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-23' '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.4.5/../../../../lib64' '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-hesiod' '--without-kerberos' '--without-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--with-dbus' '--with-sound' '--with-x' '--without-ns' '--without-gconf' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars' '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff' '--with-xpm' '--with-xft' '--with-libotf' '--with-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-march=amdfam10 -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Custom

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-notify-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-dcc-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  kde-default-keys-minor-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  real-global-auto-complete-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  global-rudel-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B 
ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O A ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B 
ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A 
ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O A ESC O B ESC 
O A ESC O F ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D 
ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC 
O D ESC O D ESC O D ESC O B ESC O B ESC O F ESC O D 
RET RET ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O D RET 
RET ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B 
ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B 
ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC O B ESC 
O B RET ESC O A ESC O A ESC x r e z DEL y o TAB DEL 
DEL w DEL p TAB o TAB r TAB RET

Recent messages:
Creating group...
Creating group members... 93%
Creating group magic...
Creating group state...
Creating group... done
Creating customization items ...done
Resetting customization items...done
Creating customization setup...done
Custom-newline: You can't edit this part of the Custom buffer
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/libs/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/vcard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/noweb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/noweb/noweb-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/ezimage hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/ezimage
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/sha1
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-gpg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/sb-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/dframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/pgg-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember/remember hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ruby-mode/ruby-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-docbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-freemind
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/org/org-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-valid hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/rng-valid
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-xsd hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/rng-xsd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/rng-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/rng-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-match hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/rng-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/xsd-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/xsd-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-cmpct hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/rng-cmpct
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/rng-maint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-uchnm hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/nxml-uchnm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/nxml-maint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-rap hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/nxml-rap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-loc hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/rng-loc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-util hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/rng-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-util hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/nxml-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-glyph hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/nxml-glyph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-pttrn hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/rng-pttrn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-enc hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/nxml-enc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-ns hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/nxml-ns
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/nxml-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/xmltok hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/xmltok
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-dt hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/rng-dt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-outln hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/nxml-outln
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/rng-uri hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/rng-uri
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/nxml-mode/nxml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/nxml/nxml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/smime
~/.emacs.d/private/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/gnus/utf7
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/chart hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-comp hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-comp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-files hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/mode-local hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/ede/ede hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/cedet/ede
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/semantic/semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/cedet/semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/srecode/srecode hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/cedet/srecode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/pulse hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/cedet/pulse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/cedet/cedet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/inversion hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/cedet/inversion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/data-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-global hides /usr/share/emacs/23.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-global

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr message idna ecomplete mml mml-sec password-cache
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode nnheader gnus-util netrc gmm-utils
mailheader canlock sha1 sha1-el hex-util hashcash emacsbug smtp sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain flow-fill bbdb-gui thai-util
thai-word wl-score elmo-internal mel-q-ccl elmo-dop modb-standard
elmo-maildir elmo-map wl-mime mime-play filename mime-edit pgg-parse
pccl pccl-20 ccl pgg-def signature mail-utils wl-demo wl-draft
eword-encode wl-template wl-news wl-address wl-thread wl-action
wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr wl-refile wl-message elmo-mime
mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist mmimap mime-parse
mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder wl wl-e21 wl-util
elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb
modb modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem
poem-e20 poem-e20_3 utf7 eword-decode mel mime-def std11 mcharset mcs-20
mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date elmo-vars
elmo-version luna mule-util erc-track erc-services erc-ring erc-notify
erc-networks erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match erc-dcc erc-pcomplete
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-autoaway erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat log-edit pcvs-util add-log eieio-opt help-mode
view cus-edit cus-start cus-load semantic-find multi-isearch
markdown-mode server semantic-el semantic-bovine bovine-debug
semantic-debug activate-babenv ispell org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail
org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html format-spec
org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline
outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs font-lock-tm5rc generic
activate-wanderlust bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks mailcrypt rfc822
activate-private-data private-basic private-wanderlust smtpmail sendmail
time activate-python python-21 python stenochords key-chord
activate-kde-default-keybindings activate-darkroom wc activate-identica
identica-mode json url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 qp ietf-drums time-date url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse
url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap longlines parse-time xml epa-file
epa epg epg-config activate-german-spelling activate-ethan-wspace
ethan-wspace popup-kill-ring pos-tip activate-auto-complete
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup activate-markdown
activate-latex-ide flymake compile semantic-mru-bookmark semanticdb-mode
semantic-idle eldoc senator which-func semantic-imenu semantic-sb imenu
todochiku growl activate-emms emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file dired emms-setup emms emms-compat edmacro kmacro
control-lock htmlize rudel-mode rudel-display rudel rudel-icons
rudel-interactive rudel-compat rudel-hooks rudel-operators rudel-overlay
rudel-operations rudel-session-initiation rudel-util rudel-errors
easy-mmode rudel-loaddefs rudel-backend goto-chg journal
activate-quick-note remember-bbdb remember bbdb-vcard bbdb-com
mailabbrev vcard allout savehist ido activate-base vc-hg bookmark pp
saveplace uniquify site-gentoo planner-autoloads slime-autoloads
jde-autoload w3m-load ecb-autoloads mime-setup mail-mime-setup alist
semi-setup path-util poe pym static apel-ver product semi-def
preview-latex org-install nxml-enc muse-autoloads mmm-auto mmm-vars
mmm-compat ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu
ess-swv ess-noweb noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d
ess-sas-l ess-sas-a executable shell ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d
ess-lsp-l ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d
ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-r-d ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils comint
ring ess-mode noweb-mode ess ess-custom ess-compat ess-site emms-auto
gdiff-setup vc vc-dispatcher circe-auto cedet cedet-contrib-load
contrib-loaddefs cogre-load cogre-loaddefs speedbar-load
speedbar-loaddefs ede-load ede-loaddefs ede-speedbar ede-files ede
ede-base ede-auto eieio-speedbar semantic-ia-sb semantic-analyze
semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn semantic-sort semanticdb-el
semanticdb semantic-ctxt semantic-format semantic-util-modes
semantic-util semantic semantic-lex semantic-tag working fame speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe easymenu assoc eieio-custom wid-edit ede-source
eieio-base srecode-load srecode srecode-loaddefs semantic-load
semantic-fw semantic-loaddefs mode-local find-func derived eieio-load
eieio-loaddefs cedet-load cedet-compat cedet-loaddefs eieio warnings
advice help-fns advice-preload byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl cl-19
inversion bbdb-autoloads bbdb regexp-opt timezone tex-site auto-loads
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
font-setting tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind font-render-setting gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)