Subject: bug#9326: update bug addresses to point to bug-coreutils instead

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 19:43:44 -0400

I expect this to be futile, but here goes:

Since bug-coreutils also uses a debbugs installation, please do not
cross-post bug reports between [email-masked] and bug-coreutils.
The "package:" etc stuff is parsed by both systems, and it is
impossible for it to work right if two are involved. Just pick the
most appropriate address.

(I'll leave it to the coreutils people to ask why you are cc'ing them
on this Debian matter at all.)

Dan Jacobson wrote (on Fri, 19 Aug 2011 at 07:31 +0800):

> Package: findutils
> X-debbugs-Cc: [email-masked]
> Version: 4.5.10-1
> Severity: minor
>
> According to http://article.gmane.org/gmane.discuss/14277 any
> mention of e.g., bug-findutils should be updated throughout this and
> other affected packages.