Subject: Re: bug#9326: Bug#638388: update bug addresses to point to bug-coreutils instead

From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:42:30 -0600

tag 9326 notabug
thanks

[Here's hoping that the GNU debbugs bug 9326, for coreutils is closed, 
without negatively impacting debian bug 638388]

On 08/18/2011 05:31 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> Package: findutils
> X-debbugs-Cc: [email-masked]
> Version: 4.5.10-1
> Severity: minor
>
> According to http://article.gmane.org/gmane.discuss/14277
> any mention of e.g., bug-findutils should be updated throughout this and
> other affected packages.

I have no idea why you submitted this as a coreutils bug.  The 
bug-findutils address that you mention is in active use by the findutils 
package; and a 'git grep' of 'fileutils' within the findutils package 
shows that findutils does not have any stale references to the old 
coreutils mailing aliases.  Likewise for a grep of the coreutils sources 
- the only references to the old addresses are in historical notes.

-- 
Eric Blake   [email-masked]    +1-801-349-2682
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org