Subject: bug#9275: 24.0.50; emacs 24 breaks use of 'argi' in command-line-functions from startup.el

From: Kai Tetzlaff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 01:59:06 +0200

According to the documentation of var command-line-functions, argi
should be available while processing args:

  List of functions to process unrecognized command-line arguments.
  Each function should access the dynamically bound variables
  `argi' (the current argument) and `command-line-args-left' (the remaining
  arguments).  The function should return non-nil only if it recognizes and
  processes `argi'.  If it does so, it may consume successive arguments by
  altering `command-line-args-left' to remove them.

But this seems to be broken in emacs 24:

1. create .emacs as:

  (add-to-list 'command-line-functions '(lambda () (and (message "ARG:'%s'" argi) t)))

2. start emacs:

  emacs --unknown

Result:

emacs 22/23    -> ARG:'--unknown'
emacs 24 (bzr) -> Symbol's value as variable is void: argi

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin10.8.0, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2011-08-08 on mack.tetzco.de
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
configured using `configure  'CC=clang' 'CFLAGS=-g -O0' 'LDFLAGS=-g' '--with-ns' '--with-gnutls''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  icicle-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-y M-y M-y M-y M-y <return> C-y M-x M-p <return>

Recent messages:
Loading dired-x...done
Reusing Dired buffers is now ON
ad-handle-definition: `describe-function' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `describe-variable' got redefined
Loading /Users/kai/.emacs.d/tmp/recentf-saved.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/kai/.emacs.d/init/rc/rc-misc.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/kai/.emacs.d/tmp/session.el (source)...done
Turning ON Icicle mode...done
Finished .emacs
Mark set [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/sha1
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/sasl
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/ntlm
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/md4 hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/md4
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/hmac-def
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/hex-util
~/.emacs.d//lisp/mediawiki hides /Users/kai/.emacs.d/elpa/mediawiki-1.1/mediawiki
~/.emacs.d//lisp/paredit hides /Users/kai/.emacs.d/elpa/paredit-20/paredit
~/.emacs.d//lisp/tempo hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/tempo
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/speedbar
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/sb-image
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
~/.emacs.d//lisp/ls-lisp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ls-lisp
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/ezimage hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ezimage
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dframe
~/.emacs.d//lisp/delsel hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/delsel
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/color hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/color
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-vars hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-vars
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-toc hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-toc
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-sel hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-sel
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-ref hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-ref
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-parse hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-parse
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-index hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-index
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-global hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-global
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-dcr hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-dcr
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-cite hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-cite
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-auc hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-auc
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elpa/ruby-mode-1.1/ruby-mode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-vars hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-vars
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-styles hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-styles
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-mode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-menus hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-menus
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-langs hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-langs
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-guess hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-guess
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-fonts hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-fonts
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-engine hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-engine
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-defs hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-defs
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-compat hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-compat
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-cmds hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-cmds
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-bytecomp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-bytecomp
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-awk hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-awk
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-align hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-align
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-mks hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-exp-blocks hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-beamer hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/tls hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/imap hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/imap
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/dns hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/dig hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/spam hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/smime hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/shr hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/shr
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rtree
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/registry hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/registry
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/qp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/plstore
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mml hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/message hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/compface hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/eieio/chart hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/srecode/srecode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/srecode
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/semantic/semantic hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/semantic
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/pulse hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/pulse
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/mode-local hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/inversion hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/inversion
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/ede/ede hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/ede
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/data-debug hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/cedet hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/cedet
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/cedet-global hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/cedet-files hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow sort+ sort gnus-util mail-extr message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader emacsbug two-column rc-misc icicles icicles-mode mb-depth+
mb-depth icicles-cmd2 icicles-cmd1 cus-edit cus-start cus-load
icicles-mcmd image-dired format-spec icicles-fn icicles-var icicles-opt
hexrgb icicles-face icicles-mac recentf tree-widget browse-kill-ring+
browse-kill-ring generic-x generic echistory chistory electric replace+
highlight isearch+ grep+ grep compile+ compile- thing-cmds hide-comnt
mouse+ second-sel apropos-fn+var apropos font-lock+ pp-c-l help-fns+
wid-edit+ help-mode+ help+ info+ sb-info info buff-menu+ misc-cmds
frame-fns avoid dired-sort-menu+ dired-sort-menu dired+ ediff-merg
ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
dired-aux finder+ finder finder-inf lisp-mnt window+ modeline-posn ffap-
ffap autofit-frame frame+ fit-frame simple+ strings misc-fns thingatpt+
nuke-whitespace uniquify rc-jabber jabber-autoloads rc-tramp rc-template
template rc-gnus gnus-load rc-powershell rc-ecb ecb-autoloads rc-ttcn3
rc-mdl rc-cc-mode gtags rc-cedet semantic-lex-spp semanticdb-ectag
semantic-ectag-lang semantic-ectag-parse semantic-ectag-util
semanticdb-global semantic-symref-global semantic-symref cedet-global
eassist semantic-ia semantic-fold srecode-mode cogre-srecode
semantic-edit srecode-template-mode srecode-template srecode-template-wy
semantic-wisent wisent srecode-map srecode-insert srecode-args
srecode-dictionary srecode-find srecode-ctxt srecode-compile
srecode-table semantic-decorate-include semanticdb-find semanticdb-ref
semantic-find semantic-decorate-mode semantic-decorate pulse
semantic-mru-bookmark semanticdb-mode semantic-idle eldoc senator
which-func semantic-imenu semantic-sb imenu cedet cedet-contrib-load
contrib-loaddefs cogre-load cogre-loaddefs speedbar-load
speedbar-loaddefs ede-load ede-loaddefs ede-speedbar ede-files ede
ede-base ede-auto eieio-speedbar eieio-custom ede-source srecode-load
srecode srecode-loaddefs semantic-load semantic-ia-sb semantic-analyze
semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn semantic-sort semanticdb-el
semanticdb eieio-base semantic-ctxt semantic-format semantic-util-modes
semantic-util semantic semantic-lex semantic-tag-ls semantic-tag working
fame semantic-fw semantic-loaddefs mode-local find-func eieio-load
eieio-loaddefs cedet-load cedet-compat cedet-loaddefs eieio inversion
rc-session session rc-nxml rc-ediff rc-irfc rc-org-babel ob-sh ob-ruby
ob-R ob-python ob-perl ob-mscgen ob-gnuplot ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine ob-dot ob-ditaa
ob-css ob-clojure rc-org org-protocol org-clock org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda remember org-remember org-datetree org
byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp ob-emacs-lisp
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities
org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-install
rc-ess ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme compile thingatpt browse-url
ess-menu speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe ess-swv ess-noweb
noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
executable shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp3-d ess-r-d ess-r-args assoc ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils comint ring
ess-mode noweb-mode ess ess-custom ess-compat ess-site rc-filladapt
filladapt rc-dired rc-bbdb bbdb-autoloads rc-bookmark bookmark+
bookmark+-key dired-x dired bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu help-mode view
bookmark+-lit pp+ bookmark+-mac bookmark pp rc-epa epa-file epa derived
epg epg-config rc-mail rc-w3m w3m-load rc-slime rc-package
idle-require-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads magit-autoloads
mediawiki-autoloads paredit-autoloads ruby-mode-autoloads
swank-clojure-autoloads advice help-fns advice-preload
clojure-mode-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads package
tabulated-list kai_tetzlaff delsel easy-mmode paren mic-paren server
autorevert time rc-calendar rc-limits zenburn color-theme-tango
color-theme edmacro kmacro wid-edit cl sendmail regexp-opt rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils reporter easymenu
gnutls rc-dvc kt-tools kt-tiny time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)