Subject: bug#9275: closed (Re: bug#9275: 24.0.50; emacs 24 breaks use of 'argi' in command-line-functions from startup.el)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 21:17:02 +0000

Your bug report

#9275: 24.0.50; emacs 24 breaks use of 'argi' in command-line-functions from startup.el

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
9275: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=9275
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#9275: 24.0.50; emacs 24 breaks use of 'argi' in command-line-functions from startup.el
From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
To: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kai Tetzlaff <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 23:14:39 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed in revno:105439.

  J

Subject: 24.0.50; emacs 24 breaks use of 'argi' in command-line-functions from startup.el
From: Kai Tetzlaff <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 01:59:06 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

According to the documentation of var command-line-functions, argi
should be available while processing args:

  List of functions to process unrecognized command-line arguments.
  Each function should access the dynamically bound variables
  `argi' (the current argument) and `command-line-args-left' (the remaining
  arguments).  The function should return non-nil only if it recognizes and
  processes `argi'.  If it does so, it may consume successive arguments by
  altering `command-line-args-left' to remove them.

But this seems to be broken in emacs 24:

1. create .emacs as:

  (add-to-list 'command-line-functions '(lambda () (and (message "ARG:'%s'" argi) t)))

2. start emacs:

  emacs --unknown

Result:

emacs 22/23    -> ARG:'--unknown'
emacs 24 (bzr) -> Symbol's value as variable is void: argi

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin10.8.0, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2011-08-08 on mack.tetzco.de
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
configured using `configure  'CC=clang' 'CFLAGS=-g -O0' 'LDFLAGS=-g' '--with-ns' '--with-gnutls''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  icicle-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  pretty-control-l-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-y M-y M-y M-y M-y <return> C-y M-x M-p <return>

Recent messages:
Loading dired-x...done
Reusing Dired buffers is now ON
ad-handle-definition: `describe-function' got redefined
ad-handle-definition: `describe-variable' got redefined
Loading /Users/kai/.emacs.d/tmp/recentf-saved.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/kai/.emacs.d/init/rc/rc-misc.el (source)...done
Loading /Users/kai/.emacs.d/tmp/session.el (source)...done
Turning ON Icicle mode...done
Finished .emacs
Mark set [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sha1 hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/sha1
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/sasl
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/ntlm
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/md4 hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/md4
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/hmac-def
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/flim/hex-util
~/.emacs.d//lisp/mediawiki hides /Users/kai/.emacs.d/elpa/mediawiki-1.1/mediawiki
~/.emacs.d//lisp/paredit hides /Users/kai/.emacs.d/elpa/paredit-20/paredit
~/.emacs.d//lisp/tempo hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/tempo
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/speedbar
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/sb-image
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
~/.emacs.d//lisp/ls-lisp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ls-lisp
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/ezimage hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ezimage
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/dframe
~/.emacs.d//lisp/delsel hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/delsel
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/color hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/color
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-vars hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-vars
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-toc hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-toc
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-sel hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-sel
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-ref hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-ref
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-parse hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-parse
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-index hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-index
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-global hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-global
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-dcr hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-dcr
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-cite hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-cite
~/.emacs.d/lisp/reftex/reftex-auc hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/reftex-auc
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elpa/ruby-mode-1.1/ruby-mode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/ruby-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-vars hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-vars
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-styles hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-styles
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-mode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-mode
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-menus hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-menus
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-langs hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-langs
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-guess hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-guess
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-fonts hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-fonts
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-engine hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-engine
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-defs hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-defs
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-compat hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-compat
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-cmds hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-cmds
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-bytecomp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-bytecomp
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-awk hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-awk
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cc-mode/cc-align hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/cc-align
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-xoxo hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-wl hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-vm hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-taskjuggler hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-special-blocks hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-remember hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-publish hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-mks hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mks
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-mew hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-mac-message hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-latex hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-jsinfo hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-icalendar hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-html hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-freemind hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-exp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-exp-blocks hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-docbook hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-beamer hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-beamer
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-ascii hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/tls hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/imap hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/imap
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/dns hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/dig hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/spam hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/smime hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/shr hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/shr
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rtree
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/registry hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/registry
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/qp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/plstore
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mml hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/message hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/compface hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
~/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/eieio/chart hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/srecode/srecode hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/srecode
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/semantic/semantic hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/semantic
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/pulse hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/pulse
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/mode-local hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/inversion hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/inversion
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/ede/ede hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/ede
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/data-debug hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/cedet hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/cedet
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/cedet-global hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/cedet-files hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/lisp/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/Users/kai/.emacs.d/elisp-vcs/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Users/kai/Work/oss/build/osx/clang/64/dbg/emacs-new/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def

Features:
(shadow sort+ sort gnus-util mail-extr message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader emacsbug two-column rc-misc icicles icicles-mode mb-depth+
mb-depth icicles-cmd2 icicles-cmd1 cus-edit cus-start cus-load
icicles-mcmd image-dired format-spec icicles-fn icicles-var icicles-opt
hexrgb icicles-face icicles-mac recentf tree-widget browse-kill-ring+
browse-kill-ring generic-x generic echistory chistory electric replace+
highlight isearch+ grep+ grep compile+ compile- thing-cmds hide-comnt
mouse+ second-sel apropos-fn+var apropos font-lock+ pp-c-l help-fns+
wid-edit+ help-mode+ help+ info+ sb-info info buff-menu+ misc-cmds
frame-fns avoid dired-sort-menu+ dired-sort-menu dired+ ediff-merg
ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
dired-aux finder+ finder finder-inf lisp-mnt window+ modeline-posn ffap-
ffap autofit-frame frame+ fit-frame simple+ strings misc-fns thingatpt+
nuke-whitespace uniquify rc-jabber jabber-autoloads rc-tramp rc-template
template rc-gnus gnus-load rc-powershell rc-ecb ecb-autoloads rc-ttcn3
rc-mdl rc-cc-mode gtags rc-cedet semantic-lex-spp semanticdb-ectag
semantic-ectag-lang semantic-ectag-parse semantic-ectag-util
semanticdb-global semantic-symref-global semantic-symref cedet-global
eassist semantic-ia semantic-fold srecode-mode cogre-srecode
semantic-edit srecode-template-mode srecode-template srecode-template-wy
semantic-wisent wisent srecode-map srecode-insert srecode-args
srecode-dictionary srecode-find srecode-ctxt srecode-compile
srecode-table semantic-decorate-include semanticdb-find semanticdb-ref
semantic-find semantic-decorate-mode semantic-decorate pulse
semantic-mru-bookmark semanticdb-mode semantic-idle eldoc senator
which-func semantic-imenu semantic-sb imenu cedet cedet-contrib-load
contrib-loaddefs cogre-load cogre-loaddefs speedbar-load
speedbar-loaddefs ede-load ede-loaddefs ede-speedbar ede-files ede
ede-base ede-auto eieio-speedbar eieio-custom ede-source srecode-load
srecode srecode-loaddefs semantic-load semantic-ia-sb semantic-analyze
semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn semantic-sort semanticdb-el
semanticdb eieio-base semantic-ctxt semantic-format semantic-util-modes
semantic-util semantic semantic-lex semantic-tag-ls semantic-tag working
fame semantic-fw semantic-loaddefs mode-local find-func eieio-load
eieio-loaddefs cedet-load cedet-compat cedet-loaddefs eieio inversion
rc-session session rc-nxml rc-ediff rc-irfc rc-org-babel ob-sh ob-ruby
ob-R ob-python ob-perl ob-mscgen ob-gnuplot ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine ob-dot ob-ditaa
ob-css ob-clojure rc-org org-protocol org-clock org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda remember org-remember org-datetree org
byte-opt warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp ob-emacs-lisp
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities
org-macs noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-install
rc-ess ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme compile thingatpt browse-url
ess-menu speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe ess-swv ess-noweb
noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
executable shell pcomplete ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d
ess-sp3-d ess-r-d ess-r-args assoc ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils comint ring
ess-mode noweb-mode ess ess-custom ess-compat ess-site rc-filladapt
filladapt rc-dired rc-bbdb bbdb-autoloads rc-bookmark bookmark+
bookmark+-key dired-x dired bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu help-mode view
bookmark+-lit pp+ bookmark+-mac bookmark pp rc-epa epa-file epa derived
epg epg-config rc-mail rc-w3m w3m-load rc-slime rc-package
idle-require-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads magit-autoloads
mediawiki-autoloads paredit-autoloads ruby-mode-autoloads
swank-clojure-autoloads advice help-fns advice-preload
clojure-mode-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads slime-autoloads package
tabulated-list kai_tetzlaff delsel easy-mmode paren mic-paren server
autorevert time rc-calendar rc-limits zenburn color-theme-tango
color-theme edmacro kmacro wid-edit cl sendmail regexp-opt rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils reporter easymenu
gnutls rc-dvc kt-tools kt-tiny time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)