Subject: bug#9246: Scrolling bug with word-wrap in emacs -nw

From: Antoine Levitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 12:28:53 +0100

31/12/11 09:29, Eli Zaretskii
>> From: Antoine Levitt <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
>> Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 15:01:26 +0100
>> 
>> Here's two patches. The first adds the warning from the info file into
>> the variable definition. The second fixes erc-scrollbottom by using
>> post-command-hook instead of window-scroll-functions.
>> 
>> Can you merge them?
>
> Done (as revisions 106750 and 106751 on the trunk).

Thanks!

> I didn't see any change that uses posn-at-point.  Do you intend to add
> something else, or can this bug report be closed now?

Feel free to close, the original bug (about erc-scrolltobottom) is
fixed. The change with posn-at-point is more of a wishlist, ie to get an
extended version of this behavior for all emacs. I don't see a way to do
that properly without a post-redisplay-hook.