Subject: Re: bug#9224: Scrolling bugs and word wrapping

From: Antoine Levitt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 02:24:18 +0200

05/08/11 16:30, Eli Zaretskii
>> From: Antoine Levitt <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 16:05:45 +0200
>> 
>> Fixed now, thanks!
>
> It must have been fixed indirectly, because I didn't know I fixed this
> bug as well.  But I confirm it now works correctly.  Oh, well, need a
> bit of luck sometimes.
>
> I'm closing this bug, then.

Er, may have declared victory too soon on this one. Just had the exact
same thing happen to me with latest rev. At the end of
erc-scroll-to-bottom from trunk, put point like this:

                (sit-for 0)))))))X)

and C-p. It's not specific to this code either, pretty much any code
with nontrivial indentation and parentheses will do. It actually also
happens on this very message, with point on the X.

Sorry ;-)