Subject: Re: bug#922: unwanted mail from donarmstrong.com

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 22:23:33 -0400

reassign 922 emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com
stop

Karl Berry wrote:

> I did not submit my suggestion through "donarmstrong.com".
> (Although as one of the mailing list maintainers, I am well aware that
> all bug-emacs mail is going through there now.)
>
> I am surprised to be getting a reply from it.

X-Debbugs-No-Ack: yes

can help in shutting it up a bit, but I'm not aware of any way to not
get mail when a bug one opened is closed. (That doesn't seem too
unreasonable.)

> It is redundant and (for me) unwanted.
> Can it be configured to not do this except when people actually initiate
> the request through the system, or something?

Good luck effecting any changes. :(

See:

http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com