Subject: Re: bug#9205: 24.0.50; colored mark in vc mode-line

From: Stefan Reichör <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:39:21 +0200

Chong Yidong <[email-masked]> writes:

> Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> [email-masked] (Peter Münster) writes:
>>
>>> Here a little feature request for vc:
>>> ;; Make it immediately obvious, if file is modified or not, by a red or
>>> ;; a green point in the modeline.
>>> ;; Code is from psvn.el by Stefan Reichoer (GNU GPL)
>>
>> I think that looks really nice.  The code needs some massaging before
>> possible inclusion, but, Stefan (the other one), what do you think?
>>
>> Does Stefan Reichoer have FSF copyright assignment papers on file,
>> though?
>
> Yes.  But I don't know think psvn.el is currently covered under his
> copyright assignment.  If he wants it to be covered, the procedure is
> simple: he just has to send an email to [email-masked] saying that
> psvn.el should be covered under his existing assignment.

Exactly. psvn.el is not covered. There are way to much contributors to
this package. If somebody is willing to contact them, I am fine with
that. But I don't want to do this.

The code for the color indication was integrated by me. I took the image
definition from somewhere else. The rest of the code was written by me.

Stefan.