Subject: Re: bug#9205: 24.0.50; colored mark in vc mode-line

From: Chong Yidong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:43:19 +0800

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> [email-masked] (Peter Münster) writes:
>
>> Here a little feature request for vc:
>> ;; Make it immediately obvious, if file is modified or not, by a red or
>> ;; a green point in the modeline.
>> ;; Code is from psvn.el by Stefan Reichoer (GNU GPL)
>
> I think that looks really nice.  The code needs some massaging before
> possible inclusion, but, Stefan (the other one), what do you think?
>
> Does Stefan Reichoer have FSF copyright assignment papers on file,
> though?

Yes.  But I don't know think psvn.el is currently covered under his
copyright assignment.  If he wants it to be covered, the procedure is
simple: he just has to send an email to [email-masked] saying that
psvn.el should be covered under his existing assignment.