Subject: bug#9198: 24.0.50; build failure with org

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:15:07 +0200

Today build failed:

org/ob-exp.el:27:1:Error: Cannot open load file: org-complete
make[2]: *** [org/ob-exp.elc] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp'
make[1]: *** [compile-main] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/lisp'

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.7 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2011-07-27 on yan
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/home/ivan/emacs-bzr''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  icomplete-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> C-s h s b s <backspace> c C-s <tab> <backspace> 
<return> <tab> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-n C-n C-p 
C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n <tab> C-n C-n C-p C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-SPC M-f M-w C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-p <tab> C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-e SPC s e c 
u r i t y SPC 5 0 <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <down> <left> <left> 
<left> C-SPC C-e M-w <home> <insert> <down> M-j d M-i 
r w <backspace> n w a i t SPC h s b c SPC f i x e d 
SPC r a t e SPC s a v e r C-c C-c <insert> <insert> 
<M-insert> <M-insert> <insert> <insert> <insert> <insert> 
<insert> <insert> <insert> <insert> M-i t <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> M-i r n a s k SPC m a t h i e 
u SPC i f SPC w e SPC c a n SPC u s e SPC h a r d SPC 
l i n k M-j s <S-down> <return> C-c C-g C-g M-j s <S-down> 
<S-down> <S-down> <S-left> <S-left> <S-left> <S-left> 
<return> C-c C-c M-x p o m <return> M-x r e p o <tab> 
r t <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
/media/portable/listen/The Police/Ghost In The Machine/11 - Darkness.mp3 [2 times]
/media/portable/zic/The Grateful Dead/Workingman's Dead/Grateful Dead - 1970 - Workingman's Dead - 01 - Uncle John's Band.ogg [2 times]
Template key: 
Clipboard pasted as level 2 subtree
Scheduled to <2011-08-05 Fri>
Quit
Scheduled to <2011-08-22 Mon>
Wrote /media/portable/keel/todo.org
/media/portable/zic/The Grateful Dead/Workingman's Dead/Grateful Dead - 1970 - Workingman's Dead - 02 - High Time.ogg [2 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/time hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/time
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/whitespace hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/whitespace
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-octave hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-lob hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-latex hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-keys hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mew hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-macs hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-list hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-latex hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-irc hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-install hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-info hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-indent hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-id hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mhe hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-ctags hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-agenda hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-crypt hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-compat hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-colview hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-clock hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-capture hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-beamer hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-attach hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-ascii hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-archive hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-wl hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-w3m hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-vm hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-timer hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-table hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-src hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-rmail hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-remember hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-publish hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-protocol hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-plot hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mouse hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mobile hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-mks hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-table hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sql hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sh hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-screen hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-sass hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ref hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-R hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-python hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-perl hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-html hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-habit hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-gnus hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-freemind hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-footnote hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-feed hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-faces hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-exp hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-entities hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-docview hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-docbook hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/org-datetree hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-exp hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-eval hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-dot hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-css hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-comint hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/org/ob-C hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/emms/tq hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/ert/ert hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/appt hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/appt
/home/ivan/.emacs.d/misc/sym-comp hides /home/ivan/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/sym-comp

Features:
(shadow emacsbug pomodoro multi-isearch epa-file epa derived epg
gnus-draft bbdb-gui bbdb-snarf newcomment w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu
w3m-session w3m-form w3m-symbol w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode
w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util dabbrev lookup-vse ndkks ndeb ndeb-binary lookup lookup-types
lookup-utils lookup-vars evi evi-mule swbuff icomplete log-edit
pcvs-util add-log diff-mode vc ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind
ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff vc-dispatcher vc-hg
ido uniquify mule-util cal-move debug mailalias smtpmail sendmail qp
time hashcash cookie1 bbdb-picture bbdb-com bbdb timezone gnus-fun
vc-git bookmark tabify org-capture org-mks smiley ansi-color gnus-cite
flow-fill mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup gnus-ml gnus-topic
pop3 nndraft nnmh nnml nnfolder parse-time rot13 disp-table netrc gnutls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig
mailcap nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
erc-track japan-util kkc ja-dic-utl quail help-mode view paren eldoc
init emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple url-util url-parse url-vars
emms-mark emms-info-mp3info emms-tag-editor emms-setup emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-score emms-cache emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dired-x dired
emms emms-compat appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso autoinsert org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org advice help-fns advice-preload
ob-emacs-lisp ob-keys ob-comint ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob
org-footnote org-src org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs
noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs garak notify dbus-util
dbus xml tree-widget elim warnings browse-url cl lui tracking incomplete
network-stream auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
macroexp assoc gnus-util password-cache starttls tls erc-ring comint
erc-netsplit erc-match erc-pcomplete pcomplete erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-join erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt pp xcscope ivan-w3m ivan-term
ivan-slime ivan-re-builder ivan-org ivan-newsticker ivan-muse
ivan-message ivan-japanese ivan-gnus ivan-french easy-mmode ivan-english
ivan-emms ivan-elim ivan-comint bs ivan-bbdb ivan-anki tex-site ring
caps-mode ivan-common-code message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
saveplace regexp-opt rx cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit
ivan-var ivan-keymap edmacro kmacro ivan-fun find-func ivan-face
ivan-load time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Ivan Kanis, Release Manager, Vision Objects,
Tel +33 2 28 01 84 44,  Fax +33 2 40 25 89 20
http://www.visionobjects.com

Lure with bait;
Strike with chaos.
    -- Sun-Tzu, The Art of War