Subject: bug#9158: closed (Re: bug#9158: 24.0.50; Regression in e-mail heade completion)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:31:02 +0000

Your bug report

#9158: 24.0.50; Regression in e-mail heade completion

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
9158: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=9158
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#9158: 24.0.50; Regression in e-mail heade completion
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:28:11 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Could you try the patch below?

Fixes it for me,

        Stefan

Subject: 24.0.50; Regression in e-mail heade completion
From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 18:49:41 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

I have bbdb installed.

1) start composing an e-mail
2) in the To: field start writing a recipient that will not complete
3) Press tab

I get the message "completion for "foo" unfound" which is fine. The bug
is that the cursor moves forward several spaces. Apparently
indent-relative gets called when it shouldn't.

I expected the cursor to remain at the end of the entry that did not
match. It worked fine on 23.3.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.8 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2011-07-22 on tao
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  icomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
<insert> <up> M-i e w <insert> <down> <tab> C-p C-a 
M-j d C-o g <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <S-right> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> M-j d <down> <down> <down> 
M-j d <up> <up> M-j d M-i t <S-iso-lefttab> <up> <tab> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <tab> C-x m f o 
<tab> <backspace> <backspace> <tab> <backspace> <backspace> 
<tab> <backspace> <backspace> C-h k <tab> C-o <tab> 
<return> M-1 <insert> <insert> <M-insert> <M-insert> 
<M-insert> <insert> C-x m C-n C-n C-n C-n C-h k <tab> 
<insert> M-1 C-x C-f C-g M-1 M-2 C-x C-f <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
e m a c <return> 2 <backspace> <backspace> s r c <return> 
e m C-n <right> <right> <return> <return> g n <return> 
m e <return> C-s m e s s a g e - t a b C-s C-s C-s 
C-a <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> C-o C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n M-1 M-2 <insert> C-o C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-p 
C-p C-n C-e M-j d <insert> <insert> <insert> C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p <tab> g C-g C-e f o <tab> n n n n n 
n n n n n n n n n n C-] M-k M-k y C-o <down> <down> 
<down> <down> C-e <left> C-o C-x b <return> <left> 
<left> <right> <left> <right> C-x m M-k M-k <help-echo> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> M-2 <insert> <insert> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> 
<up> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <left> M-k C-g C-g M-k p p M-1 M-x C-g <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> M-i s M-x r p <backspace> e 
p o - e - b <return>

Recent messages:

Result: nil

Result: nil

call-interactively: No recursive edit is in progress
Buffer *unsent mail*<3> modified; kill anyway? (y or n)  y
Ivan
QuitError during redisplay: (quit)
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/time hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/time
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/whitespace hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/whitespace
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-beamer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-ascii hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-wl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-vm hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-remember hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-html hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-freemind hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-feed hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-install hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-perl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-octave hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sql hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sh hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-screen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sass hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-R hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-python hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-protocol hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-plot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mouse hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mhe hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mew hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-ctags hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-crypt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-colview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-eval hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-dot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-css hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-C hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
~/tmp/find-func hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/find-func
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/ert/ert hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/appt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/appt
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/sym-comp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/sym-comp

Features:
(shadow emacsbug cl-specs edebug bbdb-snarf bbdb-gui info epa derived
epg url-http url-auth url-gw twittering-mode url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie rect debug dired-aux
gnus-dired ffap cal-move mailalias smtpmail sendmail verbiste hashcash
cookie1 bbdb-picture bbdb-com bbdb gnus-fun smiley ansi-color gnus-cite
mail-extr qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup gnus-ml gnus-topic pop3
nndraft nnmh nnml nnfolder parse-time rot13 disp-table netrc gnutls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig
mailcap nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils w3m-form w3m-symbol mule-util w3m-bookmark
w3m-tabmenu w3m-session w3m-search w3m doc-view jka-compr image-mode
timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util newcomment swbuff pomodoro icomplete skeleton vc-hg
sh-script executable ido uniquify multi-isearch bookmark tabify
org-capture org-mks erc-track japan-util kkc ja-dic-utl quail help-mode
view paren eldoc init emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple url-util
url-parse url-vars emms-mark emms-info-mp3info emms-tag-editor
emms-setup emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-score emms-cache
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file dired-x dired emms emms-compat appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso autoinsert org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail
org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb
org-agenda org advice help-fns advice-preload ob-emacs-lisp ob-keys
ob-comint ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob org-footnote org-src
org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs garak notify dbus-util dbus xml
tree-widget elim warnings browse-url cl lui tracking incomplete
network-stream auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
macroexp assoc gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache starttls tls
erc-ring comint erc-netsplit erc-match erc-pcomplete pcomplete
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-spelling flyspell ispell
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec thingatpt pp xcscope
ivan-w3m ivan-term ivan-slime ivan-re-builder ivan-org ivan-newsticker
ivan-muse ivan-message ivan-japanese ivan-gnus ivan-french easy-mmode
ivan-english ivan-emms ivan-elim ivan-comint bs ivan-bbdb ivan-anki
tex-site ring caps-mode ivan-common-code saveplace auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup regexp-opt rx cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load
wid-edit ivan-var ivan-keymap edmacro kmacro ivan-fun find-func
ivan-face ivan-load time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Ivan Kanis
http://kanis.fr

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic
pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.
    -- Kristian Wilson