Subject: bug#9153: closed (Re: bug#9153: 23.3; browse-url too greedy)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 12:06:02 +0000

Your bug report

#9153: 23.3; browse-url too greedy

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
9153: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=9153
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#9153: 23.3; browse-url too greedy
From: Chong Yidong <[email-masked]>
To: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Cc: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>, Lennart Borgman <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 20:04:05 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Recognising URLs in free text is all heuristics.
>
> URLs like this "http://emacs.org)" are exceedingly rare, while
> "http://wikipedia.org/thing(something)" are not uncommon.  I fail to
> see how catering to the more common case is akin to "generating bugs".

I've committed a change to thingatpt.el to fix this.

Subject: 23.3; browse-url too greedy
From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:06:44 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. Put this in an empty buffer:

    (http://www.codesourcery.com/public/cxx-abi/abi-eh.html)

2. `M-x browse-url RET'

Note that the default in the minibuffer includes the final `)'.  I don't
think it should.

In GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.35)
 of 2011-03-09 on black.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
configured using `configure  '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin' '--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin' 'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.5''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Message

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gnus-message-citation-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  me-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
<return> p M-u C-n C-n C-p C-n C-p C-n M-u M-u M-u 
M-u C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p W C-n C-n C-p E C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-p C-n C-p <return> M-u C-n C-x C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-e C-n <return> 
C-n C-x C-p C-n C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n M-g <return> C-x C-n C-n C-x C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-x C-n C-n C-x C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-x C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-x C-n C-x C-n C-n C-x C-n C-x C-n C-n 
C-x C-n C-n C-x C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-x 
C-n C-n <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> 
<mouse-movement> <drag-mouse-1> C-x C-p C-p C-p C-n 
M-u / N n <wheel-down> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> C-n C-p F C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-SPC C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p <backspace> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-p C-p C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-k <return> O K , 
SPC I S-SPC t <backspace> s t a n d SPC c o r r e c 
t e d . <return> C-p C-e <return> <return> C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-. C-. 
M-x b r o <tab> u <tab> <return> <return> M-x e m a 
c s - b u g C-a - <tab> C-a r e <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Opening TLS connection to `imap.gmail.com'...done
Opening nnimap server on BoostPro...done
Fetching headers for INBOX...
nnimap read 0k [6 times]
nnimap read 1k [2 times]
nnimap read 2k
Fetching headers for INBOX...done
Auto-saving...done
Mark set [3 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gravatar hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wl-gravatar/gravatar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/semi/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/flim/site-lisp/flim/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sha1 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/sha1
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-pgp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-gpg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pgg-def hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/pgg-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/password-cache hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/md4 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hex-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/format-spec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-wl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-remember
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-publish
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mew
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-latex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-html
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-freemind
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docbook
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ascii
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/tls hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/netrc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/imap hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/imap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dns hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/dig hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/uudecode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/wanderlust/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/hashcash hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/binhex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/yenc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/utf7 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/starttls hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/spam-report hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smime hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/smiley hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/score-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/qp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/pop3 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnweb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nntp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnspool hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnrss hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnoo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnnil hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnimap hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnheader hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nngateway hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nneething hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndraft hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndoc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nndiary hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/nnagent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-view hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-url hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/messcompat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/message hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mailcap hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-source hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/html2text hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/deuglify hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/compface hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/canlock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/auth-source hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/time-date hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
/Users/dave/.emacs.d/el-get/nognus/lisp/parse-time hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug quail mime eword-decode mel path-util mime-def mcharset
mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom poe std11 alist pym
static apel-ver product cus-edit canlock sha1 hex-util apropos sgml-mode
smerge-mode vc-annotate log-view ediff-vers gnus-draft zenburn cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
dabbrev skeleton nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph
nxml-enc xmltok dired-aux python-21 python tramp-imap tramp-gw
tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp shell
tramp-compat trampver pcomplete magit diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util
add-log magit-bisect magit-key-mode gnus-fun debug cl-specs edebug
git-modeline git-emacs find-dired grep gnus-dup mule-util tabify man
sh-script executable pp gnus-html browse-url xml mm-url nnagent nnml
flow-fill nnfolder sendmail multi-isearch conf-mode newcomment jka-compr
gnus-picon sort smiley ansi-color mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp
timezone gnus-ml w3m-load gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 epa-file epa
derived epg rot13 disp-table auth-source proto-stream starttls nnimap
parse-time tls utf7 netrc gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache gnus-registry registry eieio-base eieio spam
spam-stat gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gravatar gnus-cite gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig nnir
gnus-sum macroexp nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source
gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win compile comint ring
gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util mail-utils maxframe ffap
system-type-darwin-theme .loaddefs gnus-load time-stamp vc-git vc
vc-dispatcher ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-help ediff-util
ediff-mult ediff-init ediff time-date url-cache url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util
url-parse url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap edmacro kmacro assoc
org-install info thingatpt noutline outline color-theme wid-edit
byte-code-cache byte-opt warnings initsplit advice advice-preload
find-func el-get help-mode view autoload help-fns bytecomp byte-compile
cl cl-19 dired regexp-opt easy-mmode paren server ido autorevert delsel
cus-start cus-load elhome tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win easymenu tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com