Subject: bug#9150: closed (Re: bug#9150: 24.0.50; process started with start-process is missing tty)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 10:53:02 +0000

Your bug report

#9150: 24.0.50; process started with start-process is missing tty

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
9150: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=9150
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#9150: 24.0.50; process started with start-process is missing tty
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Ralf Schmitt <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 12:52:38 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ralf Schmitt <[email-masked]> writes:
> I cannot reproduce the issue on my current emacs installation. Feel free
> to close the issue. Thanks for your work on emacs.

Thanks for reporting back.  Closing.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: 24.0.50; process started with start-process is missing tty
From: Ralf Schmitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:45:22 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

a process started with start-process doesn't get a tty.

The following code open a buffer with the content "no"

(start-process "test" "test" "/home/ralf/isatty")
(switch-to-buffer-other-window "test")

where /home/ralf/isatty is compiled from the following code:

,----
| #include <stdio.h>
| #include <unistd.h>
| 
| int main(int argc, char **argv)
| {
|     fprintf(stdout, isatty(1) ? "yes\n" : "no\n");
|     return 0;
| }
`----

Running emacs inside gdb or configuring with 
,----
| ./configure --with-x-toolkit=athena --with-xft --without-gconf --without-rsvg
`----
makes the problem go away.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2011-07-18 on muni.brainbot.com
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11003000
configured using `configure  '--with-x-toolkit=athena' '--with-xft''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Special

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  exec-abbrev-cmd-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-cwarn-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  global-highlight-changes-mode: t
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (1 removed)
Couldn't load extension: smooth-scrolling: (file-error "Cannot open load file" "smooth-scrolling")
Ido mode enabled
Couldn't load extension: smart-operator: (file-error "Cannot open load file" "smart-operator")
Couldn't load extension: python-mode: (file-error "Cannot open load file" "python-mode")
Couldn't load extension: erlang-start: (file-error "Cannot open load file" "erlang-start") [2 times]
Key Chord mode on
Loading cl-extra...done
initialization complete
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/format-spec
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/custom hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/custom
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/md4
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/loaddefs hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/loaddefs
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/password-cache
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/hex-util
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/color hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/color
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/dns hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/net/dns
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/imap hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/net/imap
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/tls hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/net/tls
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/net/netrc
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/dig hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/net/dig
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/shr-color hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/shr-color
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mml hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/message hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/message
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/spam hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/shr hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/shr
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/smime hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/qp hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/registry hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/.dir-locals hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/calendar/parse-time
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/pgg-def hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/home/ralf/.emacs.d/vendor/gnus/lisp/pgg hides /home/ralf/vendor/emacs/lisp/obsolete/pgg

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader emacsbug grep auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup help-mode view exec-abbrev-cmd cwc whitespace
my-escreen term disp-table ehelp electric escreen quack compile
cmuscheme scheme repeatable sequential-command redo+
whole-line-or-region misc-cmds key-chord compile-dwim schmir-flymake
python-21 python hippie-exp ido eproject derived esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util windmove framemove saveplace uniquify avoid paren hl-line cwarn
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs image-file ansi-color hilit-chg tramp-cache tramp-sh
shell pcomplete comint ring tramp tramp-compat format-spec
tramp-loaddefs regexp-opt recentf tree-widget wid-edit time autorevert
savehist warnings server schmir-fun url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp assoc gnus-util
password-cache url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap bm edmacro kmacro
info easymenu advice help-fns advice-preload highlight-symbol easy-mmode
hi-lock thingatpt diminish cl time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)