Subject: 24.0.50; Fail to retrieve pop3 e-mail with gnus

From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:25:51 +0200

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Fetching e-mail vial pop3 without SSL cause gnus to hang. I have to
hit C-g to regain control. It worked fine yesterday.

I have set pop3-debug t

Here is the end of the pop3 trace.

soucis<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_024B_01CC4789.AB7624C0--
.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.6 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2011-07-21 on tao
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <down> <down> <down> M-w <home> RET ESC C-p 
C-p C-y <up> C-e ) ) <next> <next> <next> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> C-SPC <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
C-w C-k <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <prior> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
C-SPC <down> <down> <down> C-e C-w C-d C-d C-x C-o 
C-x o C-x C-o C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d 
C-d C-d C-d C-d C-d C-x C-s <home> C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-e M-j M-j M-i n q M-i n g J j y g <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> 
<prior> <prior> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <prior> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <end> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
C-SPC <down> <down> <down> <down> M-w C-x C-g M-x b 
u g <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e p o <tab> 
e <backspace> - e b - <backspace> <backspace> <return> 
b <return>

Recent messages:
pop3 retrieved 137KB (93%) [3 times]
pop3 retrieved 139KB (94%)
pop3 retrieved 146KB (99%)
pop3 retrieved 149KB (101%) [3 times]
pop3 retrieved 150KB (102%)
pop3 retrieved 153KB (104%) [318 times]
Quit
scroll-down-command: Beginning of buffer [10 times]
Mark set [2 times]
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/time hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/time
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/whitespace hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/whitespace
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-beamer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-ascii hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-wl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-vm hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-remember hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-html hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-freemind hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-feed hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-install hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-perl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-octave hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sql hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sh hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-screen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sass hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-R hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-python hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-protocol hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-plot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mouse hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mhe hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mew hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-ctags hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-crypt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-colview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-eval hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-dot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-css hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-C hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
~/tmp/find-func hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/find-func
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/ert/ert hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/appt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/appt
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/sym-comp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/sym-comp

Features:
(shadow emacsbug pop3 netrc vc-bzr apropos bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf rect
pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu dirtrack shell wget wget-sysdep w3m-form w3m-symbol
w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session w3m-search w3m doc-view jka-compr
image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util multi-isearch woman man bookmark tabify org-capture
org-mks rot13 gnutls mailalias smtpmail sendmail mail-extr newcomment
hashcash cookie1 bbdb-picture bbdb-com bbdb timezone gnus-fun smiley
ansi-color gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup qp gnus-ml
disp-table gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnagent nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nntp gnus-cache nnir
gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils erc-track mule-util cal-move parse-time swbuff time icomplete
log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode vc ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind
ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff vc-dispatcher
japan-util kkc ja-dic-utl vc-hg sh-script executable ido uniquify quail
help-mode view paren eldoc init emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
url-util url-parse url-vars emms-mark emms-info-mp3info emms-tag-editor
emms-setup emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-score emms-cache
emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file dired-x dired emms emms-compat appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso autoinsert org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail
org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp
org-exp-blocks org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb
org-agenda org advice help-fns advice-preload ob-emacs-lisp ob-keys
ob-comint ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob org-footnote org-src
org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs garak notify dbus-util dbus xml
tree-widget elim warnings browse-url cl lui tracking incomplete
network-stream auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
macroexp assoc gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache starttls tls
erc-ring comint erc-netsplit erc-match erc-pcomplete pcomplete
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-spelling flyspell ispell
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec thingatpt pp xcscope
ivan-w3m ivan-term ivan-slime ivan-re-builder ivan-org ivan-newsticker
ivan-muse ivan-message ivan-japanese ivan-gnus ivan-french easy-mmode
ivan-english ivan-emms ivan-elim ivan-comint bs ivan-bbdb ivan-anki
tex-site ring caps-mode ivan-common-code saveplace auto-complete-config
auto-complete popup regexp-opt rx cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load
wid-edit ivan-var ivan-keymap edmacro kmacro ivan-fun find-func
ivan-face ivan-load time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Ivan Kanis
http://kanis.fr

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
    -- Dalai Lama